Counter terror expo 2012

Maritair

Full Registered User
Hi all
Does anyone Know if CP World are having a stand this year at the above exhibition at Olympia in three weeks time as they are not on the Exhibitors list. Hope to see CM and the boys there again this year and any other members of CP World .
Roger

CPW are not one of the exhibitors this year I'm afraid, as operational commitments by all the guv'nors made it a little problematic.

I'll be at the show for the duration, as I'm supporting one of my distributors. If anyone fancies meeting up for a coffee (or Guinness), feel free to drop me a note.

V

CT Expo Olympia

Hi Visioneer ,
I hope to come up on Weds and maybe Thurs as well ,perhaps we can meet up for a coffee and say Hello.What stand are you Helping on ??? I look forward to meeting you at Olympia ,and to another first rate exhibition.
Take care ,
Kind Regards
Roger E Haddock

Hi all
Does anyone Know if CP World are having a stand this year at the above exhibition at Olympia in three weeks time as they are not on the Exhibitors list. Hope to see CM and the boys there again this year and any other members of CP World .
Roger

Welcome Maritair.

CPWorld may not be at the expo this year but the BBA are there with a stand.
Well worth a visit to chat and network with the guys.

D

Ctx 2012

Hi Ben
Im not on a stand just visiting i believe VISIONEER is on one of the stands,we are meeting up for a coffee if u want to join me for one give me a call on the day 07939 033926 and we can meet for a chat cheers Roger

I'll be there on Thursday - and maybe the Wednesday if I finish early enough (got a viva exam for my MPhil at Shrivenham). Look out for a short bald bloke!

Hi Guys,

Just a heads up, couple of years ago this show did have some protests, to do with arms trade I believe, some delegates were approached on the train on the way there as well. No idea if anything planned this year along those lines but probably worth being cautious with your personal info / plans posted on open forum. Better to use the PM.

Best,

Boop

Good call Boop.

Ive left the OP's contact number in place however. Its not for us to police persec, and up to individuals what info they wish to share publicaly.

I'm in Herts all week, if I can get out for an afternoon I'll be there, most likely Wednesday.

Judging by their website it looks like it will be a interesting meet. Best of all it's free to get in!

I can't make it though as lack of work this month means I'm living on Beans and toast for the next few weeks. Ain't it sad when you can't spend £30.00 on a Train fair!!

Best hurry though, closing date for booking yourself a space is tomorrow!!

Back