Counter Terror Expo. Olympia 21-22nd April.

How do they counter 'terror'? Terror is in a persons mind and varies with each individual... just a silly thought for today.... Counter Terrorists? Yes. Counter Terrorism? Maybe. Give everyone 'happy pills' so they don't care.

DS,

I once had a similar conversation with regards to intimidation,
A police officer said I was intimidating someone because I was BIG!,
I explained that feeling intimidated was not the same as being intimidated,
I have no control of how someone feels or claims to feel, I pointed out to the officer
He was the approximate size of me and I told him I didn't feel intimidated by him,
I explained I wouldn't ever allow myself to be intimidated.

Regards

premier

DS,

I once had a similar conversation with regards to intimidation,
A police officer said I was intimidating someone because I was BIG!,
I explained that feeling intimidated was not the same as being intimidated,
I have no control of how someone feels or claims to feel, I pointed out to the officer
He was the approximate size of me and I told him I didn't feel intimidated by him,
I explained I wouldn't ever allow myself to be intimidated.

Regards

premier

Here in GA, if I ever feel intimidated, it has happened a couple of times, I showed them my Deputy's Badge and started to pull the Model 27 out of my belt so they could see it. In 1991, when we lived in nice part of Savannah my wife was having a bad day, and asked me to come home lunchtime to work her little dog around the block. That part of Savannah all the homes had long gardens backing on to a lane. Our house was somewhere in the middle of the block. My wife has always had a small dog that she treated like it was our child, or grand child. None of them did better than tolerate me (other than the current over weight one) so when I took that one out for a walk around the block, it just sat down and wouldn't move. We discussed the situation for a few minutes, but it still didn't move. Then I noticed three young boys on bikes at the end of the lane. Stop, look up the lane at me, talk, the ride up the lane towards me. The hair on the back of my neck seemed to become electrified and when they were 15 feet away I pulled a S&W Model 27 on them and covered them as they wobbled by. Back to the dog, and I here "Bang Bang" at the other end of the lane. "Time to go in," I told myself, dog ran in as I slowly walked in behind her. The 12 year old's had shot, robbed and killed a man at a bus stop for $3.00. There was, at that time a Drug dealer that used pre-teens in his gang to deliver drugs. To become a member you had to go and "Kill Whity". The poor bastard at the bus stop on Abercorn Street died because I didn't kill the three black pre-teen shits. Still bothers me. The only positive thing was one of my cameras got him talking about two murders while he turned an office over looking for hidden cameras and microphones. His name was Ricky Jevens and he's still in jail in Atlanta.
We moved out of Savannah shortly thereafter. I was imaging explaining in a Courtroom, "Why did you put 3 bullets in each of them?" No, not 2 in the chest and one in the face. 3 in the face. Never understood "Two in the chest and one in the head" Put all three in the face. But be careful of the over shoot as not any wad cutters stick in the face from 2 feet away.
I'm going to miss Georgia...

Back