CP Schools?

Nubs36

Hi guys,

I am living in the United States at the moment, but am willing to travel. I am a civilian looking to get into the CP business which I know is already a mark against me. So knowing this I'm looking for a school that carries weight on my resume. Any advice is appreciated.

Hi guys,

I am living in the United States at the moment, but am willing to travel. I am a civilian looking to get into the CP business which I know is already a mark against me. So knowing this I'm looking for a school that carries weight on my resume. Any advice is appreciated.

Hey there,
If you're willing to travel to Europe SofiaTactical offers full CP training including firearms. The course is held in Bulgaria but is tutored in english by ex military service men. Food & accommodation is provided as well as post graduation job placement assistance. Being of military background is an asset of course but it isn't a requirement for the course or the job placement. Courses run every month and usually fill up quickly. Contact me if you're interested and would like more information.

Sofia Tactical Security Services
sofiatcatical@outlook.com

Back