Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CP World banner

PrivateOPS204USA

Full Registered User
I was sitting in my home office, which has alot of space open to it, and was wondering if theres anyway i could get a 3x5 ft banner that says CP World and with the symbol on it. May sound crazy but just thought of that and wanted to ask all the members or mods how if theres anyway to getting a hold of one. Thought would be a nice gap filler either in my office or out in my training area. Would like to support this fourm to by doing so. But anyway, guys if you know of anything send it my way.:D

Visioneer

Super Moderator
I was sitting in my home office, which has alot of space open to it, and was wondering if theres anyway i could get a 3x5 ft banner that says CP World and with the symbol on it. May sound crazy but just thought of that and wanted to ask all the members or mods how if theres anyway to getting a hold of one. Thought would be a nice gap filler either in my office or out in my training area. Would like to support this fourm to by doing so. But anyway, guys if you know of anything send it my way.:D
Drop a note to admin: admin@closeprotectionworld.com

Could always get some of our more infamous members to sign it... :)

V

Oddjob

Are you lot sure. really sure, or just poaching for a lapel pin.
had 2 CV with CPW entries on them, sad, truly sad.

Top Bottom