CPW Security and networking meeting Fri 22nd Nov 2013

I've noticed this event on Arrse & other sources, networking events such as these are invaluable to those interested.

My last type of event was at the Kensington exhibition centre 2 years ago so this refreshment update visit might be in order.

Hi, this is Barr, can i pay at the door as i am out of the country and i will only know if i can attend by this Thursday when I will know if I am flying into LHR from Mexico city

Regards Barr
ben.bohrer@gmail.com

I'll be there as usual. I'm trying to find somewhere local to stay over and have a few beers for once, instead of rushing across London to burnt oak before they lock the car park.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

..ole farts corner is getting bigger !

V :)

Hummm... Sounds like my corner then, as I too am an old fart...ha!ha! As long as I can get coffee somewhere in the building, I'm happy. See you on Friday..;-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Close Protection World mobile app

hi from barr
i live in golders green, if you wish you can park your car outside my house (its near burnt oak) for free for all day and all night i have residence parking status and visitor cards,
e mail me on ben.bohrer@gmail.com and ill give you my cell number

barr

Thank you Barr.
I have found a spot for the car about half mile away from VSC and a few feet the right side of the congestion zone. Again thank you.
Hope to see you all there.
Selous

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very much looking forward to meeting up with mates from the industry today and networking in the bar..;-) with new companies at this years CPW event in London. Have a great day Ladies and Gentlemen.

Back