Croydon Workers Networking

Pyrene

Longterm Registered User
Hello door staff of Croydon,

Fancy a BBQ on Sunday 27th May?

14:00 at Sahara Bar, exclusively for the bar staff and door staff of Croydon

£7 a head. Cheap drinks and shish will be provided in the garden. After party moving off to Rehab.

Message me for details of where to pay and who to pay to. You can pay at 3 different venues across Croydon.

This is only open to the door staff and bar staff of croydon, so if you are not one of them - you will stick out like a sore thumb

The employers should be throwing cash in the pot.
and getting their arses down there to have a frank and open conversation with the boys and girls for the first hour.
Then sod off, so you can rip the shit out of them all once they've gone.

hey OJ may be a good opportunity to pop down and have a chat with the DS regarding the union mate

just a thought

ed

Fcuking hell edmunds.
I was trying to be subtle and build up to it.
Just pile in there with your muddy size tens why don't ya. !!!!

what

we been going on about this for months

me you pyrene tap we all have said different ways that may help the industry its time to stop messing about and take the gloves off

how subtle can you be tell them straight half of them are not getting it cause they dont know or dont care

cheers ed

and im size 9 so there

I can't wait to hear your chat up lines.

''Nice tits, you've pulled girl, don't bother with the coat, I'll drop you back in 30 minutes girl''

Events like this would be perfect to roll out the idea of a union and its uses

30 mins they will be back in 10 im 41 now mate have not got the time for full love making and my feet get cold so i try not to undress fully lol

yes i agree with you mate now if others get the message then maybe some thing can be put together to help all

all the best with it and let us know what was the outcome would be good to see
number 1 the numbers
number 2 the amount that think .... sorry for them selves

cheers and all the best ed

all the best with it and let us know what was the outcome would be good to see
number 1 the numbers
number 2 the amount that think .... sorry for them selves

cheers and all the best ed

well I'm 50/50 if I shall go anymore. My door company is wanting to cut our ours to a silly amount, ill nearly spend more time travelling than I will working. So might not be around Croydon much longer, got two other companies lined up.

Industry is in a sad sad state, especially when your boss says "sorry man, its hard to find decent door staff to work for so few hours" tempted to tell him, Ill work for less hours, just pay me the same as before

hey P you want to have a look at asset protection mate long hours but alot more cash in the bank many of us have and benifitted from it mate

all the best and hope it works out mate

cheers ed

hey P you want to have a look at asset protection mate long hours but alot more cash in the bank many of us have and benifitted from it mate

all the best and hope it works out mate

cheers ed

asset protection as in.......debt collecting or what?

no mate debt collecting is for mugs mate not tidy mate

asset protection as in really well paid static work lol

total care security have been running a job for a few years now mate still good money and weekly

craig

no mate debt collecting is for mugs mate not tidy mate

asset protection as in really well paid static work lol

total care security have been running a job for a few years now mate still good money and weekly

craig

hmm i like the 'thrill' of the doors, it comes with being young, dumb, and not having my face smashed in properly yet

yeah mate i know i still miss it and i been out of it for 6 years but some times money has to come 1st

couple of months with all the rest of the stuff that you do and you will be sorted

ed

Back