Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CSMP / CPP / certificate of security management. - advice/direction request.

mcgeever71

So many companies and a few universities all offering qualifications from accredited and recognised governing bodies.

Like many in the security industry, I have gained many skills over the last 12 years in the security field and more recently (the past 7 years) within the corporate/oil and gas industry.

I'm looking to formalise my skills and experiences/knowledge by doing a international/world recognised management course.

Can any of you sterling chaps/ladies advise or have any thoughts for direction......would be much appreciated.

Many thanks, be safe all !

Carmdale

Full Registered User
You are correct, there are a myriad of courses, quals and accreditations; perhaps the best starting point is to ask what you hope to achieve through this type of CPD?

To validate practical knowledge
To recognise your experience
To learn new skills / info
To aid opening doors etc

Many of the options do some or all of the above, and more but to differing degrees of credibility.

archie

Longterm Registered User
So many companies and a few universities all offering qualifications from accredited and recognised governing bodies.

Like many in the security industry, I have gained many skills over the last 12 years in the security field and more recently (the past 7 years) within the corporate/oil and gas industry.

I'm looking to formalise my skills and experiences/knowledge by doing a international/world recognised management course.

Can any of you sterling chaps/ladies advise or have any thoughts for direction......would be much appreciated.

Many thanks, be safe all !
If you PM me, I can assist I think.

NeckyRecce

Full Registered User
Hi McGeever71,

I am in the same boat currently. Can I ask what you decided on in the end if I may?

Cheers.

Top Bottom