Daily Workout Thread

diesel

Longterm Registered User
Thought it a good idea to start a daily workout thread to post your daily training. I'll start off....

40 minute run (Treadmill)

Followed by:

15x Deadlift
15x Push Up
15x Overhand Pull Up
15x Push Press

Do the above as a circuit, 30 seconds rest in between circuits...total of 5 circuits.

that all looks a tad too energetic for me at the minute :0/..... walk a quick 4 miles to school and back first thing, then take dogs out for about 6 mile walk soon as i get in from school. Give them another 3 miles or so early afternoon then walk another 4 miles to school and back to collect the sprog. Do pilates 3 times a week and get in a bike ride or two for 8 miles as often as i can manage it

that all looks a tad too energetic for me at the minute :0/..... walk a quick 4 miles to school and back first thing, then take dogs out for about 6 mile walk soon as i get in from school. Give them another 3 miles or so early afternoon then walk another 4 miles to school and back to collect the sprog. Do pilates 3 times a week and get in a bike ride or two for 8 miles as often as i can manage it

Well Annie - you missed out the hoovering, washing up, dusting, tidying up, gardening and cleaning the windows.

Your house must be grimy if you neglect the best workout for women ;)

(If it's in Yorkshire it aint worth visiting)

Rich H

your right rich add all those things the hoovering 4 floors of the house and all the stairs that go with 4 floors aswell, man i must be superwoman no wonder i'm knackered everyday

tell me about it thats why i have calf muscles to die for and half of that is bloody well uphill, damned yorkshire for you

just finished,

15k on the bike,

and supersetted,

deadlifts,
shoulder press,
chest press
bicep curls
tricep pull downs.....

10-15 reps
10 sets

mc ds now! to replace the carbs!

j.

= 0 carbon footprint hun..... ill take your quota then so i dont feel so bad cheers x

Just getting over a 2 week chest infection, 14 days worth of anti-biotics.
Went for a walk in Richmond Park today.
Barely made it to the park gates, sure seems to have kicked the arse out of my lungs. Not quite over it yet.
Gonna try this vibration plate business in a couple of weeks, just to understand it.

35 minute run

Followed by

15 Push Ups
15 Deadlifts
15 Sumo High Deadlifts
30 Sit ups
15 Pull ups

5 circuits with 15 seconds rest in between......KILLER

I have 6 days worth of programs for different muscle groups
Back/Biceps
Chest/Triceps
Legs/Shoulders
Two programs for each of the above and my Cardio Vascular programs cover abs etc.
I am more for maintenance of what i have rather than bulking so i have lessened the weights on all my exercises.
I cant be arsed typing all of the exercises but if you need a good workout which can be used for all round muscle tone or bulking up i might get the wife to type and save so i can copy and paste for anyone interested PM me.

NASH..

Gym workout

Due to my very early starts and late finishes, trying to fit in a decent workout is a challenge.

Thats Surveillance for you.

Last visit to gym was friday.

Started off on the Rower (concept 11)

Interval training. 3 mins @ 2.00min per 500m so average about 720mtrs per 3min. 1min Rest. Then continue for another 5 times.

Treadmill 20 mins changing speed and incline.

Then try out spinning class 45 mins. Enough said KILLER.

Will try to get to gym 2-3 times per week and at least once during weekend.

Thats the plan. :D

I do a four day split at the moment. Each day I do 45 mins on x trainer fasted + 45 b4 bed on x trainer (incl weekends). Monday Chest/biceps Tuesday Back/rear delts Wednesday is my rest day Thursday shoulders/triceps Friday Legs. Also at uni I am doing sports based degree so its very physical atm we are doing olympic lifts which is quite demanding, etc. I also work and walk most places. Catch a bus half way to uni and walk the rest too.

Below the work out I did today with my trainer, legs were changed to Saturday as went to a different gym for a progress meet/form session.

Leg extensions 7 x 15 reps
Leg Press 6 x 10 reps 10 secs in between sets
Leg Extensions 5 x 15 reps
Stiff leg deadlifts 5 x 15 reps
Walking Lunges 3 x 10 steps each leg
Standing calf raises 5 x 20

Last edited:
35 minute run

Followed by:

12x Deadlift (80% BW)
9x Snatch
6x Push Press

All done without the bar touching the ground.....repeat 5 times with 30 secs rest in between

yesterday was just 45 fasted cardio & 45 minutes b4 bed (x trainer) long walk with kids n dog.

Today 22/2
2 mile walk/jog with Bolti (dog)
45 minute fasted cardio + 45 minutes b4 bed
Chest n Biceps
PecK Deck 3 x 15 reps (this is my warm up)
Incline smith press 3 x 15
Flat bench Press3 x 15
Cable x overs 7 x 12 reps
Barbell curl 3x15
Seated B curl 3x15

Last edited:
Back