Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Day sack suitable for Mil

Paul2RGJ

Full Registered User
I'm after a new day sack for use in my new CP career (hopefully) but as I've rejoined the forces (Army Reserve-Inf) I could do with something suitable for both roles.

Any advice or tips on what you all use is appreciated.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World

Paul2RGJ

Full Registered User
Thanks Sabre, I'll take a look at it now.

Scab

Longterm Registered User
I don't know about cheap kit... You get what you pay for. Lugging a bit of crap around as a civvy may not do much wear and tear but out in the field its going to go through some ill treatment.

niallyan

Longterm Registered User
Yep, hence the heads up, personally ordered the one sabre mentioned as a replacement. I know it's still a low price but I can't afford £90-£100 for a day sack.

Edited for clarification....

Last edited:

Paul2RGJ

Full Registered User
I've had to put this on hold for now as I've just spent probably more than I should have as I start to build my mil kit back up. Once you start adding little bits to your cart it's easy to get carried away!

Got to actually earn some money now so I can justify courses, training time and kit purchases to the mrs . .

Paul2RGJ

Full Registered User
Now thinking about Camelbak Motherlode in Tan rather than MTP. Probably a bit too mil looking though. I might have to forget a multi role daysack and just bite the bullet. Acquire the best possible kit I can afford for each specific task.

Top Bottom