Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dealing with Paparazzi - best practice

LondonIrish

Full Registered User
Hi all,

I have a client who wanted some basic background reading on dealing with paparazzi. They are becoming more high profile and wanted to have a think about how to manage it from privacy, reputational and of course security point of view. Does anyone have resources or recommended books that discuss this topic?

***awaits a million sarcastic comments***

premier

Longterm Registered User
Quality flash light with strobe feature for nighttime encounters and gloves pre coated with chap stick or similar to push the lens out of the way for daytime encounters, or just out smart them it isn't hard.

Regards

premier

JasonHale

Full Registered User
I had a good ole' laugh reading through these responses. Definitely some measures that I will be taking advantage of myself, or telling people to use. On a more serious note, I guess one of the best things you could do was to tell them to hire some more personal security, or learn how to keep a low profile. There is this book I came across a while back called 'Winning the fame game", it didn't provide me with any new or ground breaking information, but it might come in handy for your client. I believe you can find a cheap copy on amazon.

alanuk400

Longterm Registered User
Does anyone know if you can get a powerful strobe light/torch on the end of a telescopic umbrella (not the handle end )
Alan

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
Why would your client need a book? Why can't you advise the client?

Last edited:
Top Bottom