declan Intro

declan

Q. What area of the Security Industry are you interested in?
A. CP,DS,RST

Q. Do you represent a company, if so what's the company name and your role?
A. N/A

Q. What do you hope to gain from the Close Protection World forum?
A. I hope to get information and be able to network and be able to open my options and be able to find work and do a good job and get my self notcies.

Q. Tell our members something about yourself?
A. During my service with the British Army I was selected to play rugby league for the Infantry, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Latterly I have taken up boxing with 5 fights so far. I have experience as an instructor in activities that I enjoy, namely mountain biking and windsurfing.

Q. How did you find our website Close Protection World?
A. Throw word of mouth

Q. Please add anything else you like below.. (i.e qualifications, previous experience...)
A. I am an experienced security professional looking to enter the Private Security Industry after having served in the British Army for 7 years. I have substantial exposure to intense, kinetic environments in both Iraq, and most recently in Afghanistan. It was in these environments where I operated as the sole sniper trained soldier within a grouping of over 100 other soldiers. I was selected for this role based on my ability to operate effectively under intense pressure.

No experiece on CP side

qualifcations
BTEC Level 3 in Close Protection Operations (Argus Europe)
BTEC Level 3 Advanced Surveillance (Argus Europe)
BTEC Level 2 First Person on Scene Intermediate (Argus Europe)
Level 2 Diplomas in ITC (CISCO)

Hi Declan

Welcome to the forum.

I write CVs for the forum members and I'm happy to check through your current Resumé free of charge and with no obligation.

The reason I am offering you this service is due to the fact that your profile has a number of spelling mistakes (that would not be picked up by spell check), which could go against you if this is reflected within your CV.

My CV Service has recently changed, whereby I am now offering two separate options including a CV & Cover Letter for only £50.

My contact details can be found by clicking on the CV Service tab.

I also have a list of companies who have recently recruited some of my former CV customers, which I can pass on to you or any of the other forum members for that matter.

All the very best,

JHD

Back