Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Diet and Exercise Advice

boropete

Longterm Registered User
follow tapmasters advice above,eat small high protein,low carb meals throughout the day and follow a resistance program where your doing big compound exercises (such as squats,bench press etc) to buld strength then followed by smaller exercises such as KB exercises in a small type of circuit.keep the routine to around 60 minutes,do it 3-4 times a week.I dont recommend running for someone your size,the metabolic effects of the routine i've described beats running hands down for fat loss,the only running i'd recommend would be sprints across a football field or up a hill twice a week.

FinleyHS

Full Registered User
I simply cut my calories down, stop the snacking at night-time and exercise as much as when I can, not always easy when you work and you get home tired. But a nice run outdoors is always good for stress-release too!

DanD

Cut out sugar in tea/coffee, eat half an hour after you wake, cut the calories, stay off the drink, eat small 6 times a day:
Workout: 2x30 min walk a day, 2 runs a week, 3 x 30 min row a week, playing card workout 4 x a week.
Try this for 6 weeks it works!

jayy

Full Registered User
I'm now just below 18 myself, I've lost 1.5st in 3 months just eating properly.

Going to sound a bit dodgy but I ended up buying meals from diet chef, they're for women but I supplement it during the day at lunchtime etc with healthy food. Hit a salad and a sandwich or something brings me up to 1600 - 2000 calories a day.

The soups for the lunch I usually eat at night with the dinner, mainly because I'd feel embarrassed to take them into work.

Small changes have helped too I think, always using the stairs and keeping a brisk pace when walking anywhere.

Tried a couple of gyms but haven't found one which really fits my needs yet and moving house in two weeks is taking priority over crawling around different gyms :)

Top Bottom