Discounted Foot Surveillance Course

Sabre

Longterm Registered User
I have been put in a position where i can offer five discounted places on a 2 Day Foot Drills Surveillance Course. Normal price is £250. The course takes place in the South of England. I have not been on the course myself but recently completed VBIED Vehicle Search training with the company and can vouch for their professionalism. The course i went on was with a Met Police Diplomatic Protection Team. Due to forum advertising rules i will not be giving details of the company in this thread so please PM me for details and contact email.

"SURVEILLANCE IS A SKILL THAT IS OF USE IN MANY JOB ROLES. THIS IS WHY ***** SURVEILLANCE TRAINING IS CONTINUALLY DEVELOPED, DELIVERED BY EXPERIENCED AND HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL DIRECTING STAFF UTILIZING VAST UP TO DATE KNOWLEDGE AND PRACTICAL HANDS ON EXPERIENCE. THE COURSE GOES IN DEPTH COVERING SURVEILLANCE METHODS AND TACTICS EMPLOYED ON FOOT. HOW TO FOLLOW A SUBJECT THROUGH DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENTS UNDETECTED, TO PERSONAL DRESS CODES AND ARE ENCOMPASSED FROM THE TRIGGER PHASE OF AN OPERATION THROUGH TO THE TRANSITION COVERT RADIO PROCEDURE. OUR FOCUS IS HANDS ON, INTENSIVE TRAINING COVERING ALL SOP’S AND ACTIONS ON THAT OF THE FOOT FOLLOW AND THE EVIDENCE GATHERING PHASES CULMINATING IN THE PLANNING AND EXECUTION OF A LIVE SURVEILLANCE OPERATION IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION."

Mods - I don`t work for the company and gain nothing from offering this discount , i just want to pass on this offer to forum members without blatant advertising.

Back