Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dismounted Patrol Medical Bergan

Mountainman

Super Moderator
Hi all,

I'm after a favour. Is anyone able to find a kit list for a Module 584 which is a Dismounted Patrol Medical Bergan?

I'm doing a comparison study of what is carried in that compared with what we carry in Mountain Rescue.

My SQMS is being as helpful as ever!

PM me if you have it and I can supply you with an e-mail address if you're not happy to post here.

Cheers
-=MM=-

Carl Dowd

well... just to be polite mate and extend you some courtesy? after all the effort you put in on here..! I was going to say sorry I can't help but I could ask around a few contacts... seems like you are done and dusted though buddy... Carl

KEVTHEMED

Super Moderator
Just a quick one mate.
I have the RAMC NSN medical resupply disk with all the med kits and resupply stuff. NSNs, kit names, pack contents etc. ALL medical moduals.
Im in afghan till the 18th sept but will send you a copy for future ref if you should so require.

KTM

Mountainman

Super Moderator
I have one Kev but it didn't have the 584 on it. If your copy does then I'll get a copy if you don't mind as its more current than my copy.

Cheers
-=MM=-

KEVTHEMED

Super Moderator
I will give it a looking at when im back in blighty.
Dr MikeM- PM a address mate its too big to email ( i will of course try first)

Yoda1

I will give it a looking at when im back in blighty.
Dr MikeM- PM a address mate its too big to email ( i will of course try first)

Guys I know this is a old thread but is there still a possibility to also get a copy of the above mentioned kit lists ?

Top Bottom