Do not work for soc-smg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slick
I take youre still on this contract,why I dont know as youre very unhappy,as for the guys who have left, compys build in 10% for no shows or people who are not happy with the contract. I do agree with some(most) of youre points but given the time scale and stand up it was always going to be difficult but like any job it is what you make it. I can see a changes yes slowly but its happening, I found out if you need anything ask the right people and do it yourself its quicker and easier equipment ,cac etc.
I think samson hits it on the head.
By the why the client U.S mil are happy with the product.

Slick
I take youre still on this contract,why I dont know as youre very unhappy,as for the guys who have left, compys build in 10% for no shows or people who are not happy with the contract. I do agree with some(most) of youre points but given the time scale and stand up it was always going to be difficult but like any job it is what you make it. I can see a changes yes slowly but its happening, I found out if you need anything ask the right people and do it yourself its quicker and easier equipment ,cac etc.
I think samson hits it on the head.
By the why the client U.S mil are happy with the product.

mate ive made my choice and left the contract i never started this thread i merely added my experience i wish people would do the research and you will see i posted my points on another soc thread, like i have already said if your happy then great if not leave, i havent made attempts to slag the company off maybe my comments have mislead ppl i merely pointed out that poor admin and disorganisation is no excuse, like samson already points out there are a ton walta mitties on that contract ppl who couldnt even pass the fitness test soc set out and by the way my lass could pass that lol.... this thread is getting very old now its tiring im hearing the same things over and over again...what i will say is this there will always be two sides of every coin so we should listen to them.. also going on about how great vbc is doesnt reflect on the contract with the company it reflects on how well the US forces provides for its soldiers/contractors those facility's will twindle as and when the US pull out which has already started....i will also point out yet again i know lads on the contract who are enjoying things and have good conditons i also know of lads including a kenyan i met on way home who have had no job for 2 weeks and are still in tents and havent even been paid, yes stay there and get your DOD card and jump ship if you wish.........what i cant bide is people coming on here painting a rosie picture saying evrythings ok when it isnt if your going to post on here then dont insult everyones intelligence... im certainly no liar and post what i experienced.........remember ulsterrider it shouldnt be left to you to sort things out yourself the basics shouldbe in place already........remember i was happy to go out and work for them but after spending nearly a full day getting there with no sleep i wasnt too pleased to be standing outside there offices for 9 hrs for what? to sign a piece of paper, frank the admin guy poor sod had only been there 2 days........those that know me know i got a few of the lads there a job in the first place and they are happy and im still in contact with them..............those out there stay safe and have fun
byt he way th US client has no other choice like i already posted they wanted soc in no matter what the consequences are they cut there nose off to spite there face, if you dont know the full picture dont comment.....slick out for good on this thread.....................

hello everybody

in some extent slick91 has a right , many of private security companies doing business are in huge upset about conducting of security, even new appointed security personal come into the working areas without any previous experience -operational military nor private security that. For my words , I can provide enough evidences , because of my involving in that company ,soc , many my friends from USA who are involved in private security branch have been told about bad conducting of that company and also I have been seen it there at the Iraqi,s ground during my service in armed forces and then during my contract with soc.

Just a guess......I know Samson personally, he's a good bloke, there were so many friendly heads up about this contract, it's quite funny to see that things are NOT what they seem, sure the RRT guys have the kit, they need it more than the other guys, that's their job, but basic kit issue to ex pats sounds like it's a cake and arse party, hopefully it WILL get better........

Just a guess......I know Samson personally, he's a good bloke, there were so many friendly heads up about this contract, it's quite funny to see that things are NOT what they seem, sure the RRT guys have the kit, they need it more than the other guys, that's their job, but basic kit issue to ex pats sounds like it's a cake and arse party, hopefully it WILL get better........

i hope for the lads out there it does improve and sharpish id hate to think someones safety was at risk because of poor admin and planning mate......RRT dont even go off the base and they are better kitted up than some of my pals who have to clear the area in front of there ecp although i woundt be going outside wire without the correct kit....

dude grow up this isnt impressing anyone........its childish.......
It's not childish man, it's called having a sense of humour something I think people here seem to have a lack off, and stop trying to score points on here because you know me!!! :mad:

It's not childish man, it's called having a sense of humour something I think people here seem to have a lack off, and stop trying to score points on here because you know me!!! :mad:

it that supposed to be clever i dont know you at all so dont even try to suggest we are mates or know eachother again go away with your childish games..........................pathetic.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back