Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

James S

Many thanks Joe and leemcand. I'llk try this address again. So far I've been given a real runaround on all addresses I've tried. (Typical of China).
I really enjoy some of the CCTV-9 programs - especially Documentary, and especially the ones on political history. It's a very good education to see and hear old folk who lived it and are still idealistic, talking about those times. Unfortunately NO young Chinese are interested : they've heard it all before (too often!). So the Party's current effort to revive communist enthusiasm rings hollow.

Joe

In recent years, CCTV-9 has sought to improve its professionalism by hiring staff with western media eduction background and sending many of its producers abroad to learn journalism and media management.

Currently, the Channel's controller is Ms. Ma Jing. There are three deputy controllers, Mr. Cao Ri, Mr. Wang Feizhou and Mr. Wang Xi.

cctv-9@cctv.com

Well I couldn't find a specific job e-mail address, but their general English speaking address is: cctv-9@cctv.com

Even if that's not where you need to send it, hopefully they can advise you from there.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom