Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Door staff receive Police commendation

Ivan67

Longterm Registered User
From all that I have heard on here over the years I have been on this forum about DS who have assisted, attempted to assist police in England, yeah I would not be bothered either.

This site is full of people doing what is morally correct and then getting caught up in police drama.

I would just sit back and call the police, maybe then I could be the first in the UK to get caught up in police drama for being a witness.

Remind me again why they lost Interpol membership from 07-09; thats right, lack of professional industry conduct.

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
Absolutely true Ivan, if I may add,

That in general when we do the risk assessment the Police don't help us, they will be there if a crime's committed but other than that we leave them alone and they leave us alone.

Getting into something up the road that is none of a DS's concern always ends up badly and from experience and there's no thanks for it. Plus there's the fact that the DS is leaving his position and colleagues open to compromise.

Col

Last edited:
Top Bottom