Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mally1

Administrator
I'm sorry but I wouldn't be a door supervisor for £7 per hour, not sure what anyone else thinks.

nQRF

Full Registered User
7 quid thats a joke im on double that at 14 an hour an i get work 5 nights a week 7 hour shifts plus i know ppl so i get an extra 60 a night on top just for looking after them, dot work on doors for the rest of ur days guys iv just done my CPO course an trying to move up but cuz im 20 its hard

jcd

Full Registered User
wot you wanna work CP for if you earning that sort money on doors ,you wont earn that in uk doing CP at 20 years old

Ste7en

Longterm Registered User
That is the going rate in Glasgow, I know that guys in England and Wales get a lot more, and a lot of people claim to be on mega money in certain places in Scotland, but I keep hearing the same claims but I know the companies that actually look after their staff and pay their training, insurance and badge. Although there are dodgy Agency Style Operations Like Up Front Security Ltd in Glasgow that still pay their guys £5.50 an hour if there under 22.
But £7 an hour for someone starting in the industry is good, until they can prove themselves, as just having a badge means nothing, it doesnt make you any good at the job, working the doors with experienced guys who will keep you in the right I find always works best.

james1

Longterm Registered User
loada tosh!

i ve done the doors on and off,

use to do 9pm til 2pm, and got 75notes for it.

so 7quid an hour is pretty poor!!

nQRF

Full Registered User
its not worth it on 7 p/h but it depends how long you have been doing doors u will get more else where. and 5.50 an hour if ur under 22 what are they think up north os something you would be better off at mcdonalds.

look into being self employed, its up to you if you pay out what ur ment to then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom