DS and V will be pleased

That's nothing, I decided to hang the Isis flag outside my house and recite the Quran every day and at the same time got rid of my burglar alarm......I have the best security in the neighbourhood......I have Mi5, Mi6 watching my house and movements 24 hours of the day saving myself 24:99 a month :)

Gov't Agencies always have, and always will, attempt to spy on comms. I'd be seriously annoyed if they didn't considering how much money we give 'em !

It's exactly which agencies I have an issue with. If Local Authorities can pervert the use of RIPA and any other legislation, to monitor comms, proving that you run a business from home, then the wrong people have too much authority.

V

The attitude always was and always will be, "Better to be judged by 12, than carried by 6" On who are the 'right people' to do anything or other is always a 'toss up'
We would talk about things/actions being for "The common good..." to justify most 'iffy' actions but rarely were 'common' people in the discussion. There is a belief that the 'West Country' need to record everything, just in case Box and or the Firm may need to hear or see it sometime down the road.

I go on the assumption that at every given moment any number of people COULD be listening to my calls, and intercepting my emails etc.......I work on the principle that although my calls are very dull, it's better to assume it's not private! Can't go wrong then, pretty sure a boring Mum, housewife, medic Muslim surveillance operator isn't massively high on their list of "to be watched" but you never know!

I go on the assumption that at every given moment any number of people COULD be listening to my calls, and intercepting my emails etc.......I work on the principle that although my calls are very dull, it's better to assume it's not private! Can't go wrong then, pretty sure a boring Mum, housewife, medic Muslim surveillance operator isn't massively high on their list of "to be watched" but you never know!
The problem is the fact that anyone can point a finger at anyone else and make unjustified comments about another and it will be filed and 'looked at' but not always followed up on. However, the accusation is now filed and logged for ever. I do mean for ever! The first time I sat at a terminal alone, I did what all of you would do; I looked up me. The first time I showed up was aged 9, riding my bike on and off the pavement near the railway station near where I lived. I rode into a shop doorway and this 'mountain' of a man in a black cape and wearing a policeman's helmet put the lit 'fag' in his mouth and said the scary words as he shook the handle bars of the bike so that the crossbar and my young 'privates' met! He said; "I know your father, and I shall tell him what a bad boy you have been!" I was afraid to go home. I tried after the "Rehabilitation of offenders Act" to get that removed. Request denied! So I did it myself a few years later when in an office on the Thames. No, not the 'wedding cake' building, never with them.

The attitude always was and always will be, "Better to be judged by 12, than carried by 6" On who are the 'right people' to do anything or other is always a 'toss up'
We would talk about things/actions being for "The common good..." to justify most 'iffy' actions but rarely were 'common' people in the discussion. There is a belief that the 'West Country' need to record everything, just in case Box and or the Firm may need to hear or see it sometime down the road.

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.
Still want to quit?"
NousDefionsDoc

dunno

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.
Still want to quit?"
NousDefionsDoc

I am available for an attack any time over the weekend.
DS
p.s. I am still giving up posting here. I gave up "linkedIn for children (facebook or whatever it's called) more than 2 years ago, so here is easier to walk away from. I only came here at the behest of an ex-SBS friend to put some car dealer pillock on the right track regarding video, video cameras and low light. He'd even posted that 6 FPS was OK for surveillance! Maybe in the 1920's with Charlie Chaplin who was shot at 9 fps.
I have no more 'words of wisdom' now. Maybe if we had moved back to Welsh Wales 18 months, or so, ago. I live in an area who "Know" The Donald will "Make America Great once more" and wouldn't piss on Mrs Clinton even if she was on fire. Whereas, if I could vote, I would vote for her. I am also hoping that Obama bans self loading rifles like they did in the UK. Why you may ask? Because in the late 80's when the UK Press forced the gutless Prats it Parliament to ban (for no "Good" reason) handguns, and other naughty things like self loading rifles, I designed a new center fire rifle action that worked quieter, better and quicker than regular bolt action systems. Now I am being 'courted' by a rifle manufacturer in Canada just in case the US follows the Brits. Dunno why I bothered to write all that as no one gives a crap about what any one else does, unless it impinges on them, or is about someone else having big problems and are now in the shyte!
DS

Last edited:
Back