DS cracking RST!

Must be great to have all the answers and be right every time you open your mouth.?
Your superior attitude is not winning you any friends here.
Not everyone has the luxury of working with well funded, money no object teams and picking and choosing their tasks, unlike your good self of course!
I think at this point this thread is done to death, let it die in peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World

I'll finish by saying he's an arrogant c##t

Lol "colonel", clearly you are upset. I did refrain from retaliating to your clear attempt at name calling and getting personal. Clearly sticking to my opinion warrants you to try and make derogatory comments towards my personal character, all because you disagree. Like I have said, you dont know me from Adam and I assure you I am not here to make friends. I have enough friends both personal and in this industry who can vouch for me and my character. I would be quite happy to say that I disagree with you and move on. Clearly you think the opposite. Do you see me as superior to you because of my background and experience? You chose to bring it up in that context so I assume that is why.

What I would suggest is that you go on a well respected CP course, lets say Excellentia. Then come back and tell me that you havent learned a thing and that its just a piece of plastic.

Until you have been there and done it you are in no way experienced to say what the required courses comprise of and entail.

So my advice to you is either go and do a CP course and get licensed and apply to do real CP. Or stop playing at it, wishing it was what you were doing. You probably have a picture of yourself on facebook in a black suit, black tie and sunglasses. Or is it with DPM trousers, a t-shirt and sunglasses with a replica rifle?

Dont be upset at those of us who are successful in CP just because you are too lazy to get off your arse and get out there and do it.

OUT

At least this time I can categorically state that you are wrong in your assumptions!
I have worked alongside Colonel many times and he is a total professional at what he does.
Nor does he have the aforementioned photos displayed anywhere.
So pull your pedantic horns in...

I never said he was right, just that you were wrong.
I am quite capable of drawing my own conclusions thanks!

Lol ok whatever.

I will let him stick to event security and pretend he is doing CP.

My conclusion is that he is a wannabe ball bag with a bee in his bonnet cos he hasnt done his CP and takes it out on those that have. But thats just my opinion!

Like some jobs I`ve worked on this thread started good but went downhill fast ;)

I think there has been valid points from both sides of the debate. Ideally all RST members would be CP trained/licensed to integrate with the CPT but a DS holder with Security experience is up to the job in my opinion, after all RST is just `Up-Market Static`!

(standing by for abuse!)

MONG said:
So my advice to you is...

You know what you can do with your advice snowflake...

You aren't making any friends here with that attitude. I've been through more shite than you've had hot dinners, the original poster on this thread had the sense to accept popular opinion, you have came on here and hijacked it, you seriously have a superiority complex.

Apologies to Mally for this next paragraph...

You RMP c##ts think you're gods gift, well you're not, why at 28 yrs old or 32 as you said aren't you still in it? You can't even keep your profile up to date. You say that you employ people, man up and tell me your company name. We'll see if you're any good then.

Bet you won't, black ops and all that.

Twat.

Last edited:
MONG said:
My conclusion is that he is a wannabe ball bag with a bee in his bonnet cos he hasnt done his CP and takes it out on those that have. But thats just my opinion!

Sunk low to slagging now have we? I am a wannabe ball bag, some day I assertain to be a fully fledged ball bag just like you.

Lol ok whatever.

I served 7 years and left with an exemplary record. How about you?

The CPW admin personally know me. Even one of them came to my wedding a few months back! People who know me know who I work for, so that really is none of your concern.

Like I say, stick to event security. No wonder your wife left you "snowflake".

This is bullshit lads, put your d**ks away and cut it out.

Lol ok whatever.

I served 7 years and left with an exemplary record. How about you?

The CPW admin personally know me. Even one of them came to my wedding a few months back! People who know me know who I work for, so that really is none of your concern.

Like I say, stick to event security. No wonder your wife left you "snowflake".

Nice dig, you're scraping the barrel now and namedropping admin here. Thanks for your concern but I've got a new wife now that's half her age and keeps me up all night.

What was that company name again?

Listen, I have been called a "twat" on numerous occasions, an arrogant cunt, having a superiority complex, troll, up my own arse, gods complex, superiority complex to name a few.

This ball bag can kiss my arse as far as I am concerned.

Hi all

Moving away from the name calling etc. and moving back to the debate, here are my thoughts:-

1. When the main function is to provide Close Protection for a client who happens to be staying at a residence/hotel then this is for CPOs

2. When the main function is to provide security at a residence then it can be a SG/DS/CPO

3. When the main function is to provide security at a residence as an ‘in-house’ employee, then you do not need a licence

I would like there to be just one licence in the UK, which would enable the holder to operate across all sectors, roles and duties.

Kind regards

JHD

Last edited:
I dont need to name drop. Up until recently I was admin. I requested off Mally that I be removed due to work and family commitments.

Like I say, who I work for is none of your concern. Just be happy knowing that I am currently employed full time in CP. Accept it. I know its difficult.

And please dont be bitter about my work past. You probably tried for the RMP and failed. In fact, you probably tried for the mil and failed. So save the "ex RMP are xxx". Lose the bitterness.

Hi all

Moving away from the name calling etc. and moving back to the debate, here are my thoughts:-

1. When the main function is to provide Close Protection for a client who happens to be staying at a residence/hotel then this is for CPOs

2. When the main function is to provide security at a residence then it can be a SG/DS/CPO

3. When the main function is to provide security at a residence as an ‘in-house’ employee, then you do not need a licence

I would like there to be just one licence in the UK, which would enable the holder to operate across all sectors, roles and duties.

Kind regards

JHD

When you say client it is principle, the client are those that hire you and pay you the principle is who is to be protected, points with the security both at residence and in house are correct, but have to say having one licence so you can work across all sectors, I really can't see this happening, how would it, just to fire that out there. If you mean more of a full time course over a set period which would then enable you to cover each in turn then yes I suppose its possible, but at what cost.

Its bad enough now with all the training providers out there, and all these new ones offering courses for peanuts, would that happen with one licence, I'd say yes more than likely, those leaving the forces and heading into the security industry mainly CP get ripped off with there resettlement money. There just aren't enough jobs for so many leaving.

RST will always attract SG/DS badged individuals and thats what most clients want with a few exceptions. Its already been said theres good and bad across all.

Just to throw it out there:

RMP conducting RST are all CP trained. They dont use General Police Duties (GPD) to conduct RST whilst they are out doing CP.
Royalty Protection and Diplomatic Protection all have their course, and National Forces have their own course also. These dont ask a normal beat officer to conduct RST for them.

FCO contracts dont have dedicated DS just to do the RST. The CP rotate through and then go back to CP when their time is up.

My whole opinion, and it just that, is the ability to integrate and escalate where necessary. Not so much the inability for a SG/DS to do the role in hand.

I started off as a DS and actually got my first opportunity to do some CP work for a Client who was also the principal. But I am talking about low profile CP work for a celebrity and NOT High profile one i.e. an Executive or Dignitary.

But working DS, thought me a lot about being aware of my surroundings, key eye on individuals who may be trouble and stopping a problem before it becomes an oh shit problem. DS work also gave me a quick lesson in working with a team and listening.

But I agree that some DS guys I would not have watching my back because they are all muscle and no actual skills.

Back