Dutch herders

HAGANAH

Full Registered User
HI I am new to the forum and would like to ask if anyone uses Dutch herders in their professional capacity. I have two from Tommy,s line and a very healthy litter of pups. If you are interested in how they are getting on or more about the breed let me know cheers.

Yeah I'd like to know about the line/ how you find them/ more about the breed. Thanks.

Hi HindebergK9,

My dog is from Tommy's line and is a trained SWD. He is big powerful and minty but as an off switch.The bitch is from imported dutch old bill lines she came over in embryo. I got them from a mate in London who owns a security and close protection company, He also trains about 60 per cent of the UK police and the Military. The breed is something else I have GSDs and Malinios and I would say the Dutch is by far the better dog. They are dead eager and easy to train and have no fear.For more detailed info check out my website ******************** or give me a call on 01642 211535

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
He also trains about 60 per cent of the UK police and the Military.

Me thinks someone has been overstating their capability a tad!

The guy i am on about is no wannabee in fact you may know him but i am stating his name in public. Pehaps i should have said he is involved with about 60 per cent of the uk forces including the garda and the dutch old bill as well as the military

I have a few dogs here desendant from Tommy (R. Luijken), so I was wondering how close or distantly releated to Tommy you are talking? Direct off-spring or grandson or further?
Tommy was bred to over 140 bitches with brn numbers, the other dogs in any dogs pedigree are as relevent and moreso if closer so it doesn't mean a whole lot to me that Tommy is in the pedigree without knowing where and who else is. That's why I was asking about brn numbers, nothing to do with Schutzhunde dogs or show dogs.
I like to see videos of any dog but Tommy decendants would be of more interest than most.

Tommy is the Grandsire of this dog, he is less than two years in the video, I feel I should point out that I didn't know I was going to be doing a bit of training that day and came straight from a 4 hour walk in the mountains so he is looking a bit sluggish -

Bite work - YouTube

Back