Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duty belt for security: US leather police belt

dvda1973

I am curious what klnd of duty belts security guards here wear and what you wear on your belt. Our american colleagues have those good looking leather duty belts.....Which I would like to get as well ! I think they look much better than those cheap nylon belts. Are there any security other security guys here who wear those american duty belts, and does anybody know if they are also available somewhere in the UK or Europe ? Or kind of duty belts do you guys wear? Just curious...maybe it is also an idea to upload some pictures of dour duty belt setup here ?

Here a few pictures of the duty belt which i mean:

littlewoman

Longterm Registered User
What do you think you might put on a belt?
You might have a radio, you might have OffenderID spray or cuffs if you've been trained and if the client allows it.
But really you don't want to look like Mr. Gadget or a police wannabe.

premier

Longterm Registered User
LW,

I personally don't and wouldn't wear a utility or duty belt as you have shown in the pics, I believe it would make anyone look like Eugene Tackleberry from police academy.

On a normal belt I carry comms and my torch, with comms sometimes also use my AdaptEar kit to cut background noise and maintain clear comms.

No need for cuffs or ID/DNA sprays leave all those toys to the police.

Regards

premier

alamarahsoldier

Longterm Registered User
LW,

I personally don't and wouldn't wear a utility or duty belt as you have shown in the pics, I believe it would make anyone look like Eugene Tackleberry from police academy.

On a normal belt I carry comms and my torch, with comms sometimes also use my AdaptEar kit to cut background noise and maintain clear comms.

No need for cuffs or ID/DNA sprays leave all those toys to the police.

Regards

premier

Dammit I was too slow with my reply of..

Tackleberry.

littlewoman

Longterm Registered User
I didn't post those pictures and I wouldn't consider wearing anything like that. All you need is a belt sturdy enough to carry what you need, which is why I was asking what equipment he was going to be needing.

premier

Longterm Registered User
I didn't post those pictures and I wouldn't consider wearing anything like that. All you need is a belt sturdy enough to carry what you need, which is why I was asking what equipment he was going to be needing.
Roger, misread by me!

Regards

premier

GI0VANNI

Longterm Registered User
These belts are available all over the world.
That said I am more than happy with the cheap looking ones as they do not beep on metal detectors as I was with the leather+big metal buckle when I was using them.

As when you use these you are in uniform you will look as a police wannabe as the idea is to "scary" the offenders, sorry.

stick, torch, pocket for disposable gloves, cut resistant gloves, motorola dp3400 used to be in my leather one and if needed leather revolver holster + 19 rounds canana as the anmo by request was 25.

Top Bottom