Ex 1PARA

ACT,

Sorry mate I had deleted it from my profile album so it went off into cybersapace or whatever its called!!! I think the one in the camper van was him but bear in my I only joined the Battalion after the Kenya tour and pre South Armagh so was not in Aldershot until after we returned!!!
napoleon-albums-various-picture626-img014.jpg

I was in 6 pl. for the XMG tour, and I've an identical photo to the one you have in front of the capbadge painted on the wall.

I was in 6 pl. for the XMG tour, and I've an identical photo to the one you have in front of the capbadge painted on the wall.

Ah yes my friend but the picture is 5 Platoon ''so it cannot be identical'' and you are not in this one mate!!!

I am the ally one (well trying to be) with the ''5 a side'' and the M79.

Last edited:
Ah yes my friend but the picture is 5 Platoon ''so it cannot be identical'' and you are not in this one mate!!!

I am the ally one (well trying to be) with the ''5 a side'' and the M79.

Hmmmm thanks for pointing out my poor grammar, now eveyone knows the real reason I joined Para Reg instead of learning how to fly helicopters!

So I have a similar photograph however mine shows 6 plt in front of the same cap badge.

Hmmmm thanks for pointing out my poor grammar, now eveyone knows the real reason I joined Para Reg instead of learning how to fly helicopters!

So I have a similar photograph however mine shows 6 plt in front of the same cap badge.

Sorry mate I did not mean to sound sarcastic!!! I do remember you after speaking to one of the lads (ex 1 Para also) who works for me.

Send you a pm

I was ex A.Coy then MMG's from 83-91, some guys my remeber me being the editor of 'The Smear', the paper that cares. Hope all are well & not taking themselves too seriously on this means.....LOL

Back