EX-AFO now turned Remote Medical Trainer

JayNicholson

Full Registered User
After leaving the Army I became in AFO within the CNC. I have multiple contacts within the organisation if anyone is wishing to join / transfer

I now run ********************* training company.

Jay

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mate, looking to move from Dpg to cnc at capenhurst, but it never seems to come up for vacancies? Any chance one of your colleagues could give an idea of when they may be taking on at that site?
Coppertop.

After leaving the Army I became in AFO within the CNC. I have multiple contacts within the organisation if anyone is wishing to join / transfer

I now run ********************* training company.

Jay

Out of interest, what qualifies you to be a 'remote medical trainer'?

Hello Mate, looking to move from Dpg to cnc at capenhurst, but it never seems to come up for vacancies? Any chance one of your colleagues could give an idea of when they may be taking on at that site?
Coppertop.

As of June 2013 there will be no CNC at the Capenhurst site. All AFOs currently serving their have been re-posted. Sorry!

I say again...........

Thanks Starlight - Apologies for my delayed response, I received an email on Sunday night to notify me of your posts.

I am deemed qualified as a member of a non-for profit organisation which provides bespoke training around the world in remote environments.

We can train students in the procurement, handling and use of various medications (both prescription and non-prescription) either with or without access to a physician, specific to that area of the world and needs of the client.

Incorporated in this training is the all the other stuff you would expect:- long term casualty management, trauma, BLS etc

Back