Ex Fusiliers 1stbn 2nd and old 3rd??

slick91

Forum Supporter
Hi just wondered how many ex fusiliers we have??

Im ex 1st bn joined up with reg in tidworth june 91 after completing my years training in shorncliffe with JIB (juniorleaders infantry bn) i started the ball rolling when i was 15yrs 8 months old, pad's brat lol, so forces has been in my blood all my life even the last 9yrs when i've been out, lol must of missed the crack more than i realised as trying to get into the cp world now. hopefully afghan soon fingers crossed i'll get a stab at it.... ;) just thought i'd ask :)

Muz8139

Hello mate I'm Mike ex 2nd Bn, started off life in the RRFin celle 1996 finished in Palace Bks 2006! Good to see you on here mate! just finished a 2 yr stint in Iraq doing CP! send me a PM if you want to know more!

MUZ8139

slick91

Forum Supporter
Hello mate I'm Mike ex 2nd Bn, started off life in the RRFin celle 1996 finished in Palace Bks 2006! Good to see you on here mate! just finished a 2 yr stint in Iraq doing CP! send me a PM if you want to know more!

MUZ8139

hi mate cant seem to pm ya only email for some reason send me a pm and i'll respond ;) i'm after work anywhere espec afghan if you can help? bloody hard landing that first job on rung...you fb some rrf lads on there...

joehart

Full Registered User
It's obvious there's some shadey characters on here.I was 3RRF in Hemer then the merger and became 1RRF.ONCE A FUSILIER ALLWAYS A FUSILIER.Just got back from a stint in iraq looking to get back to the sand pit any help gladly accepted.

slick91

Forum Supporter
It's obvious there's some shadey characters on here.I was 3RRF in Hemer then the merger and became 1RRF.ONCE A FUSILIER ALLWAYS A FUSILIER.Just got back from a stint in iraq looking to get back to the sand pit any help gladly accepted.

lol shadey characters whats that about lol, good to hear from you joe get ya CV into G4s mate i think they are still doing interviews for here in afghan ;)

markkp

Full Registered User
Hi Guys.

Hi Joe, Max.. and the rest of you former Fusiliers out there. Ex 3rd & 1St, joined in 87 left in 2002.... seems an age ago... Worked in Iraq until from 2004 until Dec 2009, now looking to get back out after a long rest.. seems very quiet out there at teh mo with very companys recruiting, so starting to look in to Afghan now, sent og to G4s and quite a few other companys so fingers crossed, if any of you guys have any other info please pass on..

jase84

Full Registered User
NEVER TACKLE A HACKLE!!

gents, young gun here, joined 2nd batt in 2001, got to reg but due to the discovery of a heart murmur was swiftly discharged, rejoined 2005 but was coaxed by the recruiting sgt to go arty!!

now due to leave and actually considering 4 mercian a coy as a rupert but shall see.

Marcus2RRF

Longterm Registered User
My user name says it all did juniors and Ballykinler with 2nd best time my life

179092_1757425691307_1108946064_31981627_403698_n.jpg

coops5947

Full Registered User
Coops Joined 1RRF in 2000 august did the three op tours including the iraqi freedom looking at getting out to break into the industry any help much appreciated time served 11 years drop me a pm for any good info that can help my out cheers in advance

coops5947

Full Registered User
omg mac on here quick time to bug out out j/k hows things pal didnt know you was into this line of work pal

Swalesy

Ex 2nd here joined in 06 at 17 years old, last day of service was thursday just gone, very intrested in going into CP am looking at doing the wilplan course after i've reorg'd after the tranistion into civ div, wondering if you had some words of advice

jacko8462

Ex 1st and 2nd transferredin 94 to the 2nd from Poachers then move to the 1st Bn after 7 years and havejust finished my last 6 months back with the 2nd. OUT OF THE ARMY tomorrow