Full Registered User
Hi all It's Kiwi here
Ex 2RRF currently doing my last couple of months with 1RRF
Joined in 2002 in North Luffenham and went into COP
There are load of guys from across the fusiliers doing CP now

Never above, never below, always side by side

fuss1

Full Registered User
hi slick91 shorncliffe thats going back some with rsm nr nice to see a fellow fusilier on here............what company was you in after shorncliffe....

adie4114

Full Registered User
just finished 8 years in 2rrf, joined in 2000 till 2004 then rejoined 2007 and have decided to pursue a career in cp, am doing the ronin course in 3 week, so any advice or tips would be great, also any leads on future employment

cheers lads

slick91

Forum Supporter
hi slick91 shorncliffe thats going back some with rsm nr nice to see a fellow fusilier on here............what company was you in after shorncliffe....

alreet mate, went into Wcoy in tidworth, then Z coy when 1st amalgamated with 3rd in 92 i think it was, def warminster demo bn....

walks262

Alrite, it's walks'. Joined 2nd in 2004, moved over to 1st in 2011. looking at getting out soon and looking at going into the CP world, not sure of training courses to do, I've heard that phoenix does one of the best CP courses, but really undecided if i want to do that or go into the Maritime side of it. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Also any information on the day to day goings on of CP life as I'm also a family man, and hoping a CP job would give me more leave and more money.

Thanks

Last edited:

fusilier73

Full Registered User
Patty here Ex 1RRF W company. Hi slick, Joe, Max and the rest of you guys. Just starting out in CP, completed my CP course with Ronin Concepts (Dec 2012) sent my CV to all the usual players and some. Early days yet but if anyone has an ear to the gound and can help in anyway i would love to here from you. And Thanks to the guys who are already helping me its much appreciated (you know who you are) and all leads have been followed up but early days yet. OAFAAF. Patty out.

andyd2506

Full Registered User
1RWF here got out in Tidworth (Clive Barracks)2001 looking to also get hooked up in Iraq Acoy then on to HQ coy, once a soldier always a soldier :) good luck lads be safe.

daz4901

Hi everyone, joined 1RRf in 93 at warminster in Y coy. Then moved to anti tanks just after the Bosnia tour...Just about to get out at the end of the year after 22. I am About to do my CP course.. Any hints or advice on the course etc, also any info on companies hiring.... Cheers Daz..

Sent from my iPad using Close Protection World