Ex Queens/PWRR?

Pierre41

Forum Supporter
Hi....any ex Queensmen/PWRR's out there? I was in the 2nd Battalion of both units, just wondered if anyone else is kicking about out on this site??

Pete

Brom

Full Registered User
Pete

I served in 1 Queens from 80-91 al my time in CCoy, now a cop in Thames Valley police.

Regards
Brom

Brom

Full Registered User
Johng990

When did you serve in the 1st Bn? As I said all my time in C COY and all in 8plt, Just asking we may have served together left a Plt Sgt in 91 surname Bromige.

johng990

Longterm Registered User
I was B Coy mate, I only joined battalion in 1991 in Minden then left quite quickly to go to Falklands with 2 Queens.

RKT

Longterm Registered User
All good thanks Bushey (!!) How are things with you? I thought you were out in the sand??

bushey

Full Registered User
KT hello mate i yes your correct i am out in the sand, lifes good mate missing home but hey thats work for you, i see your busy which is nice.
all the best mate

peej

Full Registered User
Hi all I was 2pwrr a coy and z coy was in from 94 to 01 sf platoon (corps of drums) cheers Pete L (PJ)

peej

Full Registered User
bushey
Hello mate and sorry for late reply, hope all is well. Did you stay with us after omagh or did you go back to 1 ? I am still intouch with a few of the lads what about yourself ? Look forward 2 hearing from you take it easy
peej (pj)

pauljkellymc

Full Registered User
Dave B, that you?

You just finished with CRG? How much did they pay pd in Iraq?

Oh yer, I was 2 queens just before they amalgamated.... then 2 PWRR until Jan 06