Experienced Covert Surveillance to join company associate contract

inexgeneration

Full Registered User
Experienced Covert Surveillance to join professional company on associate level contract arragment.

Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years covert surveillance in a civilian environment.

Contact us for more information by emailing inex.generation@gmail.com - Information will be treated with the utmost confidence and will not be divulged to anyone outside the organisation.

Inex Generation LTD

Hi there,

Although I like many here fit the bill,
I personally never email sensitive details to any company or individual @ gmail/hotmail/yahoo etc...

I can see the Inex Generation details held by companies house and other sources but any email not being to someone@inexgeneration.co.uk/com seems odd to me. Just my opinion.

Regards

premier

Thank you for your reply. I can understand your concerns. Should wish to talk further, please email the address and I can revert from with our telephone number. Going forward happy to give you our email. The Gmail is set up just for this purpose.

Best

Peter

Hi there,

Although I like many here fit the bill,
I personally never email sensitive details to any company or individual @ gmail/hotmail/yahoo etc...

I can see the Inex Generation details held by companies house and other sources but any email not being to someone@inexgeneration.co.uk/com seems odd to me. Just my opinion.

Regards

premier

Hi Peter,

Get your post count up to 5 (I think) that will enable the private message function, then please send me a message with your contact details.

Regards

premier

Thank you for the interest thus far. We are looking to expand in north England. Centered around Manchester as far North Wales coast, up to Carlise and whole of Yorkshire. Again, please applicants should have a minimum of 5 years covert surveillance in a civilian environment.

Also, still recruiting for Greater London.

We are still standing by the decision to use the Gmail. Mainly as the mailbox has been subject to attack. I understand that this email has caused some concerns an to try to elevate this we will happy to talk with you on the telephone before you send over any personal information - We are in the process of making some changes to help with trust and confidence. If you can look past the Gmail address, could be a world of opportunity.

Best

Peter

Back