Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Experienced Covert Surveillance to join professional company on associate level

inexgeneration

Full Registered User
Experienced Covert Surveillance to join professional company on associate level contract arragment.

Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years covert surveillance in a civilian environment.

Contact us for more information by emailing inex.generation@gmail.com - Information will be treated with the utmost confidence and will not be divulged to anyone outside the organisation.

Inex Generation LTD

premier

Longterm Registered User
Peter,

Having received your PM in which you provide your surname, and an 0203 hidden geographical telephone number, people would be forgiven for thinking they are calling London,
So I decided to carry out some due diligence checks, on the name you provided, which raised some questions.

Why not just use a 0161 number with a Manchester office?

Why have an investigation company, or a website for one at least and use a gmail email account and not the website/ domain registered in “FH’s†details?

These details did opened a couple avenues which all link your details and others to a few companies which have been dissolved all using the same couple addresses.

A property rental company,security company, investigation company and business services company all dissolved all with links to each other.

Now this doesn’t prove illegal activity but, it does mean poor business decisions, and that usually mean creditors left high and dry chasing debt they won’t get fully reimbursed.

None of this matters to me, as I am not owed anything from anyone, it does mean I won’t be dealing with you or your company.

Regards

premier

TMAC

Longterm Registered User
Peter,

Having received your PM in which you provide your surname, and an 0203 hidden geographical telephone number, people would be forgiven for thinking they are calling London,
So I decided to carry out some due diligence checks, on the name you provided, which raised some questions.

Why have an investigation company, or a website for one at least and use a gmail email account and not the website/ domain registered in “FH’s†details?

These details did opened a couple avenues which all link your details and others to a few companies which have been dissolved all using the same couple addresses.

A property rental company,security company, investigation company and business services company all dissolved all with links to each other.

Now this doesn’t prove illegal activity but, it does mean poor business decisions, and that usually mean creditors left high and dry chasing debt they won’t get fully reimbursed.

None of this matters to me, as I am not owed anything from anyone, it does mean I won’t be dealing with you or your company.

Regards

premier
Well done Inspector

The name concerned me...’I Nex Generation’

inexgeneration

Full Registered User
Thank you for your reply. I have been open about who I am thought my advert. Further, I provided a telephone number to you to contact me on with a view to discussing in more detail. In my view, based on many years of experience in this industry, the person is better than hiding behind a website. At this point, you have given me nothing about you. Again I have been open about who I am.

To assist you and others on here. We have an office in Manchester and an office in London. I have only been involved investigation type companies.

It must mean something to you to as you appear to had the motivation to investigate me, however, you are not willing to talk to me. I am aware of my past, and anyone is 'free' to research and have an opinion and further air that opinion. I am not too sure what your reference to 'Now this doesn’t prove illegal activity but, it does mean poor business decisions, and that usually means creditors left high and dry chasing debt they won’t get fully reimbursed'. This is just your opinion.

Should you wish to talk you are welcome to call me the given number. Also happy to meet in person. The door is always open.

To anyone reading this, should you be still interested, please do reply or direct message. As a note, we already had positive replies and one person signed up on associates contract.

Best

Peter Torley on behalf of inex generation LTD.

Peter,

Regards

premier

premier

Longterm Registered User
Hey Peter,

I’ll give it a miss!
As per my message to you,
Best of luck

Regards

premier

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
Thank you for your reply. I have been open about who I am thought my advert. Further, I provided a telephone number to you to contact me on with a view to discussing in more detail. In my view, based on many years of experience in this industry, the person is better than hiding behind a website. At this point, you have given me nothing about you. Again I have been open about who I am.

To assist you and others on here. We have an office in Manchester and an office in London. I have only been involved investigation type companies.

It must mean something to you to as you appear to had the motivation to investigate me, however, you are not willing to talk to me. I am aware of my past, and anyone is 'free' to research and have an opinion and further air that opinion. I am not too sure what your reference to 'Now this doesn’t prove illegal activity but, it does mean poor business decisions, and that usually means creditors left high and dry chasing debt they won’t get fully reimbursed'. This is just your opinion.

Should you wish to talk you are welcome to call me the given number. Also happy to meet in person. The door is always open.

To anyone reading this, should you be still interested, please do reply or direct message. As a note, we already had positive replies and one person signed up on associates contract.

Best

Peter Torley on behalf of inex generation LTD.
Premier is one of our most respected members, really intelligent guy, if he sussed you out and found you to be lacking I really don't think you'll be getting many replies from here.

Col

Top Bottom