Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Experienced security professional seeks work

SIAFIFE

I have got over 10 years experience of working door security and retail plain clothes loss prevention. I have got my SIA door supervisor badge. I am seeking employment of any type of security; I am willing to work shifts or nights. Anything would be considered from a one day job all the way to permanent hours.
I am currently working as self employed as and when basis. I am looking for more regular work.
I am looking for work in Fife or Edinburgh areas.
I am prepared to work on a PAYE OR SELF EMPLOYED BASIS.
I do not drive so I rely on public transport but I am prepared to travel for work.
All offers will be considered. Please leave your name and a contact number and I will get straight back to you.

GI0VANNI

Longterm Registered User
Job Category:Security
Contract Type:permanent – Full Time
Working Hours:Average 56
Salary:£8.00 - £8.01
Closing Date:13/05/2017

Package Description

We are looking for a Security Officer to work at Diageo Leven, averaging 56 hours per week working over a 168 Shift Pattern.
This will be 12 hour shifts working, days, nights and weekends.
It is a permanent post.
Applicants must hold a valid SIA license and previous experience in a busy gatehouse environment is essential.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Samantha.kinloch@Diageo.com

I am not the one to contact but you should be able to get at least an interview with your presentation...

Top Bottom