Faceter camera app discussion/help

Andrew_L

Hello guys! My name is Andrew, I am from Faceter camera app team.

Faceter is a video surveillance cloud service which turns your phone into the surveillance camera.

All you need is two smartphones, improvized stand and WiFi or mobile data to watch over any area you want.

If you have any questions or anything related to Faceter I'll be glad to help :)

Hello guys! My name is Andrew, I am from Faceter camera app team.

Faceter is a video surveillance cloud service which turns your phone into the surveillance camera.

All you need is two smartphones, improvized stand and WiFi or mobile data to watch over any area you want.

If you have any questions or anything related to Faceter I'll be glad to help :)
Like the last spammer ……WHO would give money to a Russian based company ….. that have no company addresses or contact numbers on there website ……. Yet you need a credit card for people to use your services …….. mobile phones as cctv does not work and certainly not with £100 a year

Like the last spammer ……WHO would give money to a Russian based company ….. that have no company addresses or contact numbers on there website ……. Yet you need a credit card for people to use your services …….. mobile phones as cctv does not work and certainly not with £100 a year

Faceter is registred in Johannesburg while using Amazon servers to provide archive cloud storage for our users.
That means the company is not Russian. But you are right in one thing: we have a multi cultural team with employees all over the world, and have some russian guys in our team too as well as Georgians, Belarusians, British etc

Faceter is registred in Johannesburg while using Amazon servers to provide archive cloud storage for our users.
That means the company is not Russian. But you are right in one thing: we have a multi cultural team with employees all over the world, and have some russian guys in our team too as well as Georgians, Belarusians, British
anyone reading this post I welcome them to look at the app review especially on App Store

dose not work even after payment

also your website……….PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN THE BASICS

website with no contact details or phone number or location ARE BEST NOT DEALING WITH as there is no come back

asking for bank details (which people need to do to use your service)

need to know bank details are going to Russia….. yet says nothing on your website about that

HOW can I be a hater of mobile surveillance

but you have just admitted to MOBILE SURVEILLANCE

SO people use your app on a old mobile device enabling video and audio to use as security

yet data ……. Video and audio stored on Russian server 24/7 by a stranger and have to pay you for loosing there own privacy

ITS NOT HATE …… ITS PROTECTING PEOPLE AGAINST A COMPANY THEY CANT TRACE THEMSELFS

just let me check Faceter iP again …………….

Domain Name: FACETER.CAM Registry Domain ID: D99889239-CNIC Updated Date: 2022-03-01T21:08:56.0Z Creation Date: 2019-04-13T09:28:43.0Z Registry Expiry Date: 2023-04-13T23:59:59.0Z Registrant State/Province: Orenburg Registrant Country: RU

well still same report

some App Store posts

1 Camera went offline. Being
on holiday, I can't fix it and
the whole reason for having it
is to be able to monitor the
home. Hence the 1 star
rating.

Cannot find anyway to delete
this app which sets alarm
bells ringing - downloaded by
accident.

so nothing above is written by me there copy and past both from a government iP check and App Store

anyone reading this post I welcome them to look at the app review especially on App Store

dose not work even after payment

also your website……….PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN THE BASICS

website with no contact details or phone number or location ARE BEST NOT DEALING WITH as there is no come back

asking for bank details (which people need to do to use your service)

need to know bank details are going to Russia….. yet says nothing on your website about that

HOW can I be a hater of mobile surveillance

but you have just admitted to MOBILE SURVEILLANCE

SO people use your app on a old mobile device enabling video and audio to use as security

yet data ……. Video and audio stored on Russian server 24/7 by a stranger and have to pay you for loosing there own privacy

ITS NOT HATE …… ITS PROTECTING PEOPLE AGAINST A COMPANY THEY CANT TRACE THEMSELFS

just let me check Faceter iP again …………….

Domain Name: FACETER.CAM Registry Domain ID: D99889239-CNIC Updated Date: 2022-03-01T21:08:56.0Z Creation Date: 2019-04-13T09:28:43.0Z Registry Expiry Date: 2023-04-13T23:59:59.0Z Registrant State/Province: Orenburg Registrant Country: RU

well still same report

some App Store posts

1 Camera went offline. Being
on holiday, I can't fix it and
the whole reason for having it
is to be able to monitor the
home. Hence the 1 star
rating.

Cannot find anyway to delete
this app which sets alarm
bells ringing - downloaded by
accident.

so nothing above is written by me there copy and past both from a government iP check and App Store

You are checking IP address of our website but it has nothing common with user data storage. Once again: we have no access to users' data as it's decentalized.

Such an IP of our website has a simple explanation. Faceter is a South African startup but the development is primarly in Russia, that's why it has such an IP. This will change soon as we are planning to move our site to another country hosting soon.

You are checking IP address of our website but it has nothing common with user data storage. Once again: we have no access to users' data as it's decentalized.

Such an IP of our website has a simple explanation. Faceter is a South African startup but the development is primarly in Russia, that's why it has such an IP. This will change soon as we are planning to move our site to another country hosting soon.
You talk rubbish

first your not in Russia…… as in your other posts ……. Now you are …….. would you like me to post Russian registered company register on here for you as well

how do you decentralise bank details ? Which all your customers need to give you if recording for more than 12 hours

anything stored over 12hrs customers need to pay you for there own footage back

YOUR WEBSITE …….. no contact details …… no address ……. No phone numbers ……… and you think it’s safe to give you bank details

faceter is unsafe…….. it has already taken money from customers and the service failed (in App Store complaints)

Using old mobile phone as security camera does not work and your monthly charge is ridiculous ……… money better spent on ring door bell or a 1 or 2 camera system and not be controlled by a 3rd party in Russia

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT CP WORLD
serving and ex serving forces
Who read and hear about kids and women being killed by Russian bombshelling for no reason
And your asking for people to send money to a Russian company

YOU MUST BE THE WORLDS WORST SPAMMER TO KEEP COMING BACK

You talk rubbish

first your not in Russia…… as in your other posts ……. Now you are …….. would you like me to post Russian registered company register on here for you as well

how do you decentralise bank details ? Which all your customers need to give you if recording for more than 12 hours

anything stored over 12hrs customers need to pay you for there own footage back

YOUR WEBSITE …….. no contact details …… no address ……. No phone numbers ……… and you think it’s safe to give you bank details

faceter is unsafe…….. it has already taken money from customers and the service failed (in App Store complaints)

Using old mobile phone as security camera does not work and your monthly charge is ridiculous ……… money better spent on ring door bell or a 1 or 2 camera system and not be controlled by a 3rd party in Russia

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT CP WORLD
serving and ex serving forces
Who read and hear about kids and women being killed by Russian bombshelling for no reason
And your asking for people to send money to a Russian company

YOU MUST BE THE WORLDS WORST SPAMMER TO KEEP COMING BACK

The things you said are the worst form of racism I've ever heard. Please, make me a favor, do not spam in this topic anymore

The things you said are the worst form of racism I've ever heard. Please, make me a favor, do not spam in this topic anymore
PLEASE PLEASE show all the forum we’re I have posted any racism
And I am not spamming …. And don’t tell me we’re I can and can’t post

but everything above is copy and post from apple and play store so again no racism and nothing you can deny

let’s look at your lies
You said in earlier post your not based in Russia…… then after me posting your IP registration number …. You then admit your in Russia
You say your service is free ……. Your own terms and conditions tells only for first 12hrs and that you hold coustomers bank details for billing over 12hrs

now my concern is your website ….. no contact details…… no business address
AND IT IS A WORLD FACT never give bank details to a company you can’t trace

Do not come here throwing accusations of “Racism” scammer is not a race, it’s a choice a chosen profession.
Tom caught you in a lie, now you should own it and admit defeat.
Regards

premier

While Faceter may be a great solution for DIY home surveillance, for more complex security needs such as personal protection or high-level corporate security, it's probably best to consult with a professional security company that offers close protection bodyguards. They can provide customized solutions and offer the expertise needed for these types of situations.

Last edited:
Back