Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Favorite drink?

West0

Longterm Registered User
Been drinking quite a bit of Doom Bar (Sharps). Brewed not far from my mum, so always try and pick up a mini keg when visiting.

Visioneer

Super Moderator
CAMRA Member, most things dark and a bit 'chewy'.

Just discovered I've a new local brewery, http://www.hartfamilybrewers.com/ 500yds up the road. So the VisionImpossible corporate shedquarters, will be obtaining a mini keg of Hart No3, purely for hospitality use of course. :)

Last edited:

Nomad

Longterm Registered User
To be honest my favourite drink is tea, you can drink it at anytime, hot cold and even while working!

If it's beer then Brakespear Triple is a very fine beer with a kick with the taste of Oxfordshire in a glass. It is the kind of beer you expect Inspector Morse to drink.

Another is W & G Graham's LBV port or a fine single malt scotch :)

james 1

Full Registered User
Stella or Carlsberg up a mountain looking at the views well a hill anyway that's how I roll must be my age

hippy

Anything by Adnams, 10 year old Talisker, Bombay gin and tonic (with all the trimmings) a good Rioja or a good Sauvignon Blanc from the Marlborough region of New Zealand. They are currently the drinks of choice...

olks

Longterm Registered User
Been drinking a fair bit of Ron Zacapa Centenario 23 Rum, A beautiful Guatemalan Rum I first tried when I was over there for the SOS EMT course. But at about $90 AU ( about 35-40 quid give or take) I have to ration it out and only have 1 or 2 a night. Only thing missing is a good Montecristo stogie to broaden the enjoyment.

I would love to try the Ron Zacapa Centenario XO but with a price of about $180 (75-80 Quid give or take) I can't justify spending that much on grog for no good reason.

Brengunner

A nice tipple and something a bit different is a drink called Hobgobblin, sainsburys often sells selections of different unusual beers from different brewers, keep an eye out for it and some of the others.

Other than the odd beer then its a Mr John Daniels, if you please!...................if youve known him as long as i have, you can call him John.

Cheers, Bren

Maritair

Full Registered User
LUCOZADE for me ,been teetotal since 1984,when my liver was shot to pieces by Hep c.
or a nice cup of tea intravenous fed LOL

Ivan67

Longterm Registered User
Soda Water or a diet cola but the generic diet cola products, the real stuff really does something to my insides.

deltasierra70

Longterm Registered User
Fresh brewed black coffee. I buy the so called 'ground coffee' then grind it at home into almost a powder, then perk it. Probably drink too much of the stuff during the day. But who really wants to live forever?

FinleyHS

Full Registered User
Can't beat the classic JD and coke. Beer wise I have to say I really enjoy fosters gold in the bottle. Great on a sunny day! Not that we get many at the moment...

portokiwi

Longterm Registered User
appletons, beer, water, vodka & gin..... Got to be good for you.
L&P World Famous in New Zealand....

Top Bottom