Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jicolanane

Full Registered User
Hi I recently did my cp course and i really need some work and i wondered if anyone could help, I am also a search dog handler if anyone needs one of them too!!! Cheers Nicky

DaemonHund

Longterm Registered User
Hello, I am kinda in the same boat, I am looking for similar work but if u dont mind, can I ask where u got ur dog handler qualifications from? u can just email me in private if u wish. I am just trying to find like minded people and maybe if we can get a group together we can have more success loooking for contracts.

Cheers !

scott66

Full Registered User
I am very interested in your latest post. I am a ex ruc armed police officer, with 15 years experience of which 7 i was a doghandler (general purpose). I completed my level 3 close protection course and i am in the final stages of getting my sia licence. I will now send my CV now . Could you e-mail me ASAP with a reply. Please find my CV on your website.

peggers

Hi
I currently work for AG and they have vacancies in Afghanistan if you are interested. Speak to HR. Good Luck.

scott66

Full Registered User
peggers thanks a million for the info on dog handling jobs with ag. im going to send them my cv now. whats the chances of work i have been promised work with crg for te last 6 months and i am fed up living on promise. i have so much experience with 15 years of a war against the provos i would love the chance for a new oppourtunity

scott66

Full Registered User
Hi there interested to know if you had any success with getting work after you advertised on cpw. I have spent weeks sendind my cv to lots of companies without ay success. I am ex ruc gc police northern ireland with 15 years experience plus i have level 3 cp and waiting on sia. What more do we need to do!

jicolanane

Full Registered User
Havent had an luck getting any dog work i sent my cv to lots of companies but nothing really. Have you tried loking at www.nasdu.co.uk there are dog handling jobs on there. At the moment i am doing some RST work at the moment but havent entirely given up on doing more dog work!!!

Top Bottom