Bud

Full Registered User
Hi everyone, nice to be on board. Hope you are all well.

I am a fully trained SIA licenced Close Protection Officer. I am also trained in covert, foot, mobile,static, anti and counter surveillance and undercover operations. I am London based at present but am also willing to travel internationally.
If you feel that I have any of the skills that you can utilise then please do not hesitate to contact me,

Kind regards,

Rachel Hughes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rachel

Welcome to the forum, good to hear from you.

Have you got experience in any of those fields. The more you tell us the more we (as a forum) may be able to advise you.

Cheers

Mally

Hello bud

Hello Bud,

Good to have you on board and welcome!

You mentioned you had experience working in covert operations/undercover, very interesting, what sort of stuff was it?

CM

I have had to do a few different undercover roles - ones that maybe I should not admit to here! But basically they involved the usual fact finding roles whilst wearing wires and be-friending the person or persons. Which can be hard when you like the person but your whole relationship with them is based on lies. But hey, thats the nature of the beast!

R

Hi everyone, nice to be on board. Hope you are all well.

I am a fully trained SIA licenced Close Protection Officer. I am also trained in covert, foot, mobile,static, anti and counter surveillance and undercover operations. I am London based at present but am also willing to travel internationally.
If you feel that I have any of the skills that you can utilise then please do not hesitate to contact me,

Kind regards,

Rachel Hughes

hi nice to see a lady involved in CP not enough around. ive always found that those there are make sound operators. i dont know if you would like to expand on your skills but just in case. check us out on MORRIGANSOLUTIONS..... there might be an instructors position on offer in the future..

best regards and stay safe;0) marcus

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rachel, Andy here from Chesterfield (exclusive)

Welcome on board and I can vouch for Rachel. Although never worked with her I have heard great things so hope that helps

Regards

Happy New year to you all and thanks for the messages - all very kind.
Very much appreciated.
Hope to work with some of you guys in te future.
All the best with your new year resolutions!!!

B

i met a female cpo out in Sweden in December, (very knowledgable) named Rachel that wouldn't happen to be you by any chance would it?

if so, small world!

however regardless, welcome onboard.

D.

Rachel

Long time No speak! Will let you know if I hear of anything but its really quiet at present.

Hope your well and speak soon

I have had to do a few different undercover roles - ones that maybe I should not admit to here! But basically they involved the usual fact finding roles whilst wearing wires and be-friending the person or persons. Which can be hard when you like the person but your whole relationship with them is based on lies. But hey, thats the nature of the beast!

R

Hi Rachel,

So true. I was involved in this sort of thing for 2 years as a policeman ... difficult job with so many negative aspects, leaves you with a strange feeling of betrayal on occasions, something you don't expect when you start out. Police force I was a member of rarely used females for this role...all males where I worked...not sure what they do these days...could have changed.

Female private investigator's are brilliant on cold inquiries at someone's door, people are more liable to open up to a female than a male. Occasionally I used a fellow female private investigator for pretext inquiries etc tracking people down, most of the time successful with a female P.I.

All the best for the future.

Hi

Check out 4ex-mil website as they are currently recruiting for a Female CPO for ArmorGroup to work on the FCO contract in Afghanistan.

Rob

Back