football

well yes but he is an octopus man he has 8 legs and i assume 8 hands if they have such things so his arms never going to gtet tired when he is knocking one out, and yes my husband tells me men are always right, annoyingly he usually is though :)

SPAIN!!!

banderatorobalon.gif

smileyespaa.gif

Spain is the New World Champion!

It is a shame the dutchs played so dirty, but at least, we win. And fair play too!

Who was this f#cking referee??? He showed more cards then a dealer at a poker tournement.....and Spain won...I'm dutch and I say congratulations to Spain...but this Iniesta came back from an offside position....so you had an offside goal and linesmen and refferee on your side....but we have not lost one single match in the cup so thank you Swiss for showing the real power of Spain.....we are proud of our orange lions!!!!!

The Dutch were lucky that they were'nt playing with nine men, looking at the way they were playing. Specially that kick to the chest, and he even had the nerve to complain about it, and still he only received a yellow card lucky for him.
Well done Spain.

Who was this f#cking referee??? He showed more cards then a dealer at a poker tournement.....and Spain won...I'm dutch and I say congratulations to Spain...but this Iniesta came back from an offside position....so you had an offside goal and linesmen and refferee on your side....but we have not lost one single match in the cup so thank you Swiss for showing the real power of Spain.....we are proud of our orange lions!!!!!

LOL!

You must review your glasses :D

ingodejongfb.jpg

Annie, I beleive the town of Pontevedra in Spain wish to buy him for 30,000euro and place him in their new Aquarium.:D not quite sure if Paul would like that idea though, one bad bet and its the pot for him:eek:

Back