FPOS Intermediate - What would you carry?

Sorry Customloads, I didn't say you have nothing more to add; you can see by the number of Likes I have given your posts over the years that I rate your contributions. I am sorry I didn't credit your 2nd comment in my first post. I don't think you are a bad person. Let's not fall out about this.

I didn't realise you were a Mod. Maybe your role could be to simply set the standard by simply asking an OP to expand on a question?

Maybe your role could be to simply set the standard by simply asking an OP to expand on a question?

No falling out, I like a good discussion as much as the next nutter :)

All the Mods do take time out to respond to the less-precise posts, it is an ongoing struggle to maintain the balance between working-knowledge posts and the questions posed by newer members. This is a busy forum, which we are all grateful for the contributions to. But, that does come with a certain amount of less than well thought out debate.

Personally I tend to think of this place as a large and busy hotel, lots of people coming and going and there are the usual suspects propping up the bar.

Yes, sarcasm is thick in the air but so too is wisdom. Which one people attract depends entirely on their disposition.

Other Mods might be more or less inclined, but it is not unusual for me to spoon feed someone and suggest to them how they might better word their questions.

Back