french survival expert

Arnaud

Longterm Registered User
survivor attitude

Caution - this guy is currently trying to infiltrate English-language forums, among others.

Introduction - in English (!!!) :

"
hi all
in first sorry for my english no best, i learn.
iam french instructor in survival [url]www.survivor-attitude.com[/URL] and i do betec level 3 for CPO
i want miision no long time juste 3 weeks max iam in suth france i can go in all contry
in the future i want do trainning for ZH and learn best english ;-) i look BBC....
thanks for this web site
Fred"

Fantastic, still laughing.....quote ''and i do betec level 3 for CPO''.....how the frig could he?....I hope to god he hasnt got the badge.... I have recently spent a few days working with a Scottish chap, who told me he has no SIA licence, but his mate can get him one, a CP level 3 for 250 quid.....gob smacked !!! :mad:

Last edited:
As CPO course notes and certificates are available on ebay it was only a matter of time ops1. WTF is the world coming too? Scary thing is, what if one of these wanabe walt goons actually get a job?

Selous

As CPO course notes and certificates are available on ebay it was only a matter of time ops1. WTF is the world coming too? Scary thing is, what if one of these wanabe walt goons actually get a job?

Selous

I have no SIA licence though no doubt will get one in the future just as I've applied for my PSIRA, but, if you can get your SIA like you say Selous its a sad day indeed!!!!! There is no substitute for experience, hard work and earning what you get!!!! I pity people that choose to go down that road rather than earn it where is the pride? where is the satisfaction of achievement? that is a path I'd never take.

Last edited:
les brevets sont a gagner, pas acheter c'est grave ca!!! très grave!!!

It really is a shame that more is not done to prevent this sort of sale via the internet as its fraud pure and simple

Last edited:
Back