Future FAILED STATES In The World

KingLeonidas

Longterm Registered User
I spend some time in Africa - including in the ghetto's down there. Not always doing security work ... sometimes just helping people out. Conditions are bad - VERY BAD. If food prices keep going up, then major riots are guaranteed.

This article is very interesting. This is a study of which countries are having the hardest time feeding themselves.

Maplecroft | Home | About Maplecroft | Media Room | News | Food security in 75% of African countries at high or extreme risk

If you take a look at the map, I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that all the countries in RED are at risk of becoming complete failed states - especially if the world economy gets any worse. Some of these countries are already basket cases. It won't take much to turn them into "another Somalia" - run by warlords, with tens of thousands starving.

The countries in ORANGE are also at risk - probably very much at risk of having major riots, especially in dense urban areas.

It's just food for thought - pardon the pun.

KL

Now would probably be a good time to get our Border Controls back the way they were in the 60s - 70s before half the worlds starving roll up and demand we feed, house, clothe and submit to Sharia Law.

Border Control , I thought that was some sort of Urban bloody Myth ?!

Looks like the Africans are going to be in the sh!t if the predictions are right , just as a side note I saw on the news last week food prices in the UK are set to rise by at least 15% over the winter.

I spend some time in Africa - including in the ghetto's down there. Not always doing security work ... sometimes just helping people out. Conditions are bad - VERY BAD. If food prices keep going up, then major riots are guaranteed.

This article is very interesting. This is a study of which countries are having the hardest time feeding themselves.

Maplecroft | Home | About Maplecroft | Media Room | News | Food security in 75% of African countries at high or extreme risk

If you take a look at the map, I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that all the countries in RED are at risk of becoming complete failed states - especially if the world economy gets any worse. Some of these countries are already basket cases. It won't take much to turn them into "another Somalia" - run by warlords, with tens of thousands starving.

The countries in ORANGE are also at risk - probably very much at risk of having major riots, especially in dense urban areas.

It's just food for thought - pardon the pun.

KL

Like you I spend a lot of time in Africa. The real danger IMO is the spillover into neighboring countries that are not deemed at risk. Most of these countries cannot contain crossborder problems.

Already pouring into Italy by the boatloads.

Once you feed them it's amazing how productive they are. All working their own corner of the park at 2am...

the only way to help these countrys out is to put whites back in control

just saying ed

Really.
Have you not read the European and US news lately, global financial failures, riots, starving, the poor getting poorer and the rich getting even more and more richer.
China will own us all soon and you'll all exist under the thumb of the yellow peril.
If you thought Russia brought crime and corruption in the wake of it's freedom.
You wait till a billion yellow inscrutables bring their version of the value of life to your doorstep.
Capitalism and the white man, ye that's the way to go, for sure !!!
Welcome to the new Victorian age, with TB and a 10 to a room.

what most of the countrys on that map a few years ago had whites in charge

now there are no whites in charge in these countrys and Pandemonium everywhere

half the problem with africa is that the blacks own their countrys and they like to rip everyone off we have seen it happen many times over that region over the years

and who stands to be put out of place because of it the west soon the begging bowls will be out and they want everything from us where as on any other day they cant stand us and are burning our flags

as far as i can see let them get on with it keep them all in their own countrys and forget about them the west has to learn that we can not sort out all the worlds problems

some times like we the west have done, they will have to sort it themselves

and you say about china i dont see them invading any one ( apart from tibet of course )

ed

Last edited:
With space coast on this one.
Also the Chinese will not have to invade as they will own it all any way.
They are buying up our debt and infra structure as we speak.

Well ... there's no doubt that the world is in for a rough spin in the next ten years. No doubt at all. And if I had to pin the blame on someone - I'd put it on Wall Street. The greed and corruption of Wall Street has turned the whole planet upside down. It's hard to believe that none of those major bankers has ever seen a day in jail.

SpaceCoast - send me a PM some time and let me know where you operate in Africa. Same goes for other guys here - who do work down there. it would be good to get an informal group going who know that area. could be useful for exchanging info in the future.

Space Coast is right - that there will be a tremendous outflow of refugees from the worst countries in Africa. the trouble is that there's nowhere for these people to go. I'm sure we'll see a lot more starvation, disease, and fighting by rebel groups (like the Congo).

One thing I'll mention to the guys on this forum. I expect to see a major strengthening of international criminal groups and networks. As borders break down in the third world, there will be big opportunities for crime gangs who can move goods (and people). There are already some strong criminal networks in Africa - like the Nigerian crime gangs. I expect to see them get even stronger ... and more linked-in with mafias operating in other parts of the world. It will become harder to catch these crime bosses and warlords. Which means the security industry will have to negotiate with them.

This is one reason why I'm helping the ghettos now. At this stage the ghetto residents are still approachable. But in a few more years these ghettos will be under the total control of crime bosses - and no-one will be able to get in. So I'm keeping open some lines of communication.

Those guys on this forum who work in other areas - like Europe, South America. I wouldn't be surprised to see the same trends ... growing power for multi-national crime syndicates.

On the positive side - people who are looking for work in the CP area should be able to find it. There will be no shortage of troubles in the world. The trick is to live long enough to enjoy your retirement. HAHAHA!!!

KL

This prediction is unrealistic Europe missing of this map.
Without jobs and without money anarchy will reign survival is imperative no matter how moral values ​​will end the war between the states is certain.
Nationalist demagogue will govern in neighborhood with religious fanaticism in hopes of a solution strong.
What survive in europe, will be governed as it was in the past cities states controlled with an iron hand.

Among other things, many states will fail because there are untold trillions around the world holed up in banks doing nothing more than making those that possess it even richer.

Economies depend on money circulating. Where the corrupt or capitalists (same thing?) hoard it, it is taken out of circulation and only the minority benefit from this. Simple economics really.

I read an article recently talking about why the rich want so much and to get richer - its because as an arbitrary figure, money is the least subjective thing with which someone can objectively quantify their success.

Scab said ... "Among other things, many states will fail because there are untold trillions around the world holed up in banks doing nothing more than making those that possess it even richer."

well said, my friend. i agree 100%. the money wasted by Wall Street should have been used to help solve some very pressing problems in the world - like better ways to produce energy and feed the growing number of people. personally, i think the problems with the Wall St banks couldn't have come at a worse time.

I also agree with Kelemansa (above) that not everything will be rosy for Europe. I can't imagine how countries like Greece and Spain can possibly maintain social order when most of their young people have no jobs and no future. Either it means that a lot of youth will riot on the streets and burn the towns down - or these countries will wind up electing very repressive governments.

you guys who do CP in Europe must have a very good notion of which areas are very sketchy and prone to crime. It's not a bad bet that those same places will get really nasty if the economy gets much worse. i certainly don't think that the whole of Europe will crumble into disorder, but i do think that the threat levels will escalate in some places.

i do admit to being a pessimist about this stuff - perhaps I've seen too much of human nature :)

KL

Last edited:
regarding the whites being the problem in some of these countrys when the whites where in control you didnt get the riots and unlawlessness they kept everything on an even keel yes money was made but whos to say if this was wrong or not for the piece it brought to an area. ( what would you have )

regarding the chinese yes they have some companys doing outstanding work in certain countrys ( building roads and hospitals because the people in that country are as thick as shite because they have got rid of a white school system ) but taking over i doudt it and another thing the chinese have been moving around the world for the last 250 years so it must be a slow procress ( lol ) we have many chinese in the UK they come there work hard pay tax yes they at first kept themselves to themselves but didnt try to change anything over the last 15 years we have had alot more people from the islamic countrys come into the UK who bitch and whine about the UK and want to change it to suit them not fit in to fit with us ( unlike the chinese )

so to some up give me 20 chinese over 1 muslim any day

plus chicken chow mein is better than a shawarmer

cheers ed

This prediction is unrealistic Europe missing of this map.
Without jobs and without money anarchy will reign survival is imperative no matter how moral values ​​will end the war between the states is certain.
Nationalist demagogue will govern in neighborhood with religious fanaticism in hopes of a solution strong.
What survive in europe, will be governed as it was in the past cities states controlled with an iron hand.

Thank you The Boys from Brazil.
Which part of Mien Kampf did you take that from ?

I am only half joking as I am fearful your prediction and solution is spot on.
Failing nations seem to act as spoilt children, wanting without earn and reward.
Sadly the do goody liberals will abandon all that makes their own nations great, and drag us all down to the lowest comprehensive level as the have done with our education system.

Thank you The Boys from Brazil.
Which part of Mien Kampf did you take that from ?

I am only half joking as I am fearful your prediction and solution is spot on.
Failing nations seem to act as spoilt children, wanting without earn and reward.
Sadly the do goody liberals will abandon all that makes their own nations great, and drag us all down to the lowest comprehensive level as the have done with our education system.

well said OJ im in total agreement mate

ed

and mien kampf was a good read abit slow in places but it picks up towards the end

F********g hypocrisy... so very typical of westerners... how far from the abyss do you think the UK was with the Scottish banks, Greed on behalf of corrupt traders, pillock politicians etc etc etc etc etc etc... and we think that we have the right to 'Lecture'..?

CD

To be fair Carl, we are not the ones in the position of controlling this nor endorsing it among out own corrupt leaders. Everything is relative.

Back