Gagging Orders

Prometheus

Longterm Registered User
Hi All,

Due to the lack of quality TV on this evening I have attempted to pass the time by searching Twitter for all threads relating to the disclosure of the celebs. I have had no joy, can anyone point me in the right direction or do you know the names?

Please PM me to avoid any potential legal action against this site.

Cheers

Quality tv, THIS evening ?

...I've been looking for weeks, and still haven't found any salacious gossip worth imparting down the pub. :(

J***** C******* and J***** K*** !....ooohhhh...that's gotta be worth a pint....

...goes like the clappers, handles well, grips like sh*t to a blanket, and stops at a moments notice !

Hi All,

Due to the lack of quality TV on this evening I have attempted to pass the time by searching Twitter for all threads relating to the disclosure of the celebs. I have had no joy, can anyone point me in the right direction or do you know the names?

Please PM me to avoid any potential legal action against this site.

Cheers

Me thinks you should get out more :)

NASH..

I can not, for the life of me, understand why any intelligent person is in any way interested in the private lives of people they don't even know. Why on earth is anyone interested if some celebrity has a new partner, has split up, got pregnant, had an affair. I'm sick to death of this tripe being presented as news when there are much more important things going on in the world.

Can anyone explain to me what the interest is?

probably same reason drivel like jeremy kyle is so poular to the great unwashed. There are a lot of people out there who nothing better to do with their time than take pleasure from others misfortunes and the like. All rather sad if you ask me, i mean every day you pass a news stand all the redtops can do is witter about either katie price or cheryl sodding cole. Ones a loud mouthed geordie that sems to be the nations victim because she got shit on by an equally annoying footballer and other has had more cock than a battery farm and strangely did teh same footballer!!!!!! What else can theer possibly be to actually know about the two empty headed brain dead bints? Yet everyday there is some startling revelation about one of them splashed over front of papers, while the world in general is in a state of self destructive chaos, but hey that's ok who cares about such things when we could read about who katie Price is banging this week, or that Cheryl Cole lost yet more weight and does indeed look like a big head on a pipecleaner body....

This is a wind up right?

I shudder to think what you consider quality TV, I bet the long winter evenings just fly by with you P!

I once tried to take out a gagging order some years ago.
There are only a few exceptional circumstances where the courts will allow it.
The criteria to qualify for such an injunction is quite varied, but must be rigorously met.
I spent a day in court, and a couple of days in the solicitors only to be told.

''You married her, so you shut her up'',
sadly it seems getting the wife to shut up going on, is just as hard for the courts as it is for me.

Back