Get Licensed

WM307

Full Registered User
Out of curiosity I just wanted to get any reviews from people who have done courses with Get Licensed.
I did a Door Supervisor course with them back in 2009 and it felt like a reasonably decent course at the time but I have noticed they do a full catalogue of courses including Close Protection. They just didn't seem like the kind of company that could deliver a satisfactory course for such a practical area of the security industry. Does anyone have any experience of this company.
I'm no longer in the private area of the industry but also curious to know the calibre of the training I received.

Last edited:
They have been discussed much in the past on this forum, and not in a good light. At one point their training licence was removed and they effectively subcontracted out to others. With a DS course, no-one cares where you did your course, with a CP course who you did your training with is of paramount importance and I can't see anyone giving credibility to Get Licensed as a training provider.

Thanks, interesting to know.
Yeah like I said the company didn't feel professional or practical enough to be pumping out Close Protection courses....it's scary that they do!

Oh dear! My daughter just did a DS course with them, however it was delivered by a different company locally. She's awaiting her exam results.

Sent from my iPad using Close Protection World

Hi all.

In November 2014 I successfully completed a "Top-up Training for Door Supervisors" course to get my Door Supervisor (DS) badge renewed (yet to be renewed BTW). I am led to believe that there have been changes now and I need to do another course?

Can anyone confirm?

Stay safe out there!

In November 2014 I successfully completed a "Top-up Training for Door Supervisors" course to get my Door Supervisor (DS) badge renewed (yet to be renewed BTW). I am led to believe that there have been changes now and I need to do another course?

Can anyone confirm?

If you already have a licence there is no change other than the physical intervention which I assume is the top up you have done.

However for new licence applicants only the course changed in the new year.

Back