NeedaBreak

Full Registered User
Hi,

I'm just after a bit of advice really. I've been working in the Middle East for the past two years and want to pursue a CP career in London.

Could anyone please advise good reputable companies to approach re any potential work?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Theres a CPO jus finished work in London and is now wanting to work in the Middle East. Hes talking in another thread, he might help!

Soz cant remember his name though!

hi,
I'm leaving the forces at the back end of next year and am looking at doing the ronin course with the aim of working in the UK only. I have been researching CP on the internet but am having trouble finding any sites that employ CPO's. Any tips?
Any help would be appreciated

If you wanna make a living in this industry ,you gonna have to look outside UK .
most of the work in UK is seasonal stuff . not enough to keep you going.

thanks

cheers, thanks for the link.i stumbled across this forum but am glad i did. its been very helpful so far.

jdo2222

hi needa break, i did rst for saudi royals at dorchester in the summer if you are based in london i have mob contact number. money not great but i think its the same across the board ,any way if you want it .contact ,email or pm

hi mally,worked 12 on 12 off basically hall watching access control for saudi royals .venues royal garden and dorchester for three weeks £100 a day accom was covered located near by but not food.should have been more but you know the score once it goes through the (katarni) generals they take thier slice.i only did it to help out a fellow bg and as iam new to the industry it puts experiance on your cv

If you only wish to work in the UK/European sector, then i would choose a CP course like the one offered by Greymans, based on the M4 corridor outside London. They offer an 18 day straight course with practical days in London. State of the art classrooms and a 4 star hotel. The course is not hostile environment focused it is focused for the UK market. They have Edexcel accreditation but the course will be done through Buckinghamshire University and the course will also give you points towards a degree in Protective Security Management with the university. Cost £3000.00

Guys wants to do CP on the Cheap!

I think guy should take a good look at them self and think, why get in the business if you are selling yourself short. I know work is work and sometime we don't have choice, but if you are going to survive in this game, you have to think smart. £100 a day and you may well cut up your CP badge and throw it in the bin. The jobs are there, just think big and spread your wings outside the box.

We live in a unstable world- so work is there.

Be safe

If you wanna make a living in this industry ,you gonna have to look outside UK .
most of the work in UK is seasonal stuff . not enough to keep you going.
I work in London and have done for the past 3 years and i know of a lot of jobs that is London only OK people have them but jobs do come about and the pay is better in London and if you have a life and family you can still go home every night. work is out there if you dont know any one it will be hard but work hard and stick it out and you will find some thing

I also worked for the Saudi Embassy during the summer months, found this to be a good way to get a foot in the door. I was well looked after by them and would do the work again.

Back