Glasgow PI website for sale www.covertintelligence.co.uk

investigator

I run Glasgow PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR | Glasgow's # 1 Investigators and Detectives - PRIVATE IINVESTIGATOR GLASGOW Scotland | Detective Services at COVERT INTELLIGENCE Glasgow and require to sell up due to being awarded a separate government contract.
I am therefore not able to maintain a business.
I am looking for £2200 to buy it.
I have regular contacts from new clients wanting work done but i have never exploited the commercial market and feel someone who has either police/military background or a current PI would be able to recoup this investment very quickly.
I have streamlined the business to allow your basic running costs to 30 per month for a local office number, you internet web hosting and email addresses.
I am keen to pass it on to the right person and if you feel that you have the ability to adapt and succeed please visit my site and submit a CONTACT FORM to me and i will get back to you.

I have not optimized my site for a few weeks but i will show you how to keep it on page one of google by maintaining certain key functions and how to advertise for virtually nothing.
I am also number 1 for some of the keywords.

Glasgow PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR | Glasgow's # 1 Investigators and Detectives - PRIVATE IINVESTIGATOR GLASGOW Scotland | Detective Services at COVERT INTELLIGENCE Glasgow

Good morning. I have lost your contact information could you please give me a call or text on: 07913116127 Sorry to contact you here, I wouldn't normally but I've lost my phone number and all details and I couldn't find your contact info for weeks and it's rather urgent. Speak with you soon. F Regards Nadia

Back