Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hi all,

Thought that I'd send in a quick hello to everyone and to introduce myself. Currently in the forces, passed RMP CP Course May 2004. Have done a few tours since then, Black and green, have not had the chance to go on tour in the last year but trying my best to obtain one ASAP. Currently have itchy feet and are thinking about leaving Forces to pursue a CP life in civvy street.

Glad that I found this site, keep up the good work.

Woodulikesome!

mally1

Administrator
Helloo

Welcome to the forum!

Good to see RMP still have some CP lads who havent left for film star money!

Have you had a go at the arcade target shoot game? (I'm at top score at the minute)

Are you in the UK at the minute?

Yes mate, been stuck in the uk for the last 12 months fighting to get another cp tour. By the way Im not RMP, Im RAFP, I can hear the groans from here!! I think thats the reason why Im finding it difficult to get a tour as the powers that be won't release me to go, hence thinking about getting out.

Another RAFP CP trained pad lock shaker!!! LOL

Im after a bit of advice actually? when i enter an RAF camp do i show the RAFP my ID or the guard dog??

Only jokin bud, IM CP trained aswell, get yerself into the protegimus forum for a bit of banter!!

BB

Top Bottom