Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PSA

Full Registered User
Greetings to all the current members,

Just joined after stumbling across the site,nicely put together and hopefully networking will be abundant.
Served for eight years in our majestys armed forces ,attended and passed the phoenix cp and firearms course and have been working in executive close protection in London and Europe with a few other tasks further a field for the last two and a bit years.

Look forward to chatting in the future.

PSA.

Leaver

Full Registered User
Hi there welcome to site.. were are you based i,m in north west manchester/cheshire...passed course with RONIN SA are you working at mo ???

David

PSA

Full Registered User
I am based london way currently in between contracts. This time of year is predominantly unabundant due to the seasonal nature of the commercial circuit here in the UK. How's the North?

Leaver

Full Registered User
much the same i,m currently in between aswell finished contract last week for client..just waiting to hear from a few apps for north Africa....but have some rst work to fall back on if nowt comes in before xmas...anyway spk soon mate....

David..

PSA

Full Registered User
Mally,

The markmanship principles just dont have the same response to the mouse! lol
The markmanship principles, there is a good question ?

Top Bottom