Happy New Years Eve

bill1188

Longterm Registered User
Haven't been on here in a while.

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy New Years.

If your working tonight on the doors etc, stay safe.

And to the boys n girls working abroad, keep your heads down and stay safe.

Hopefully see everyone at the annual meet up in London 2013.

Bill.

After a short trip to a&e seeing the amount of sods in there who have drunk them selves to the point they wish to die (literally screaming for it to end). I beg to ask why this industry exists. What has become of 'holidays' these days.

Didnt new year used to be all about having a massive buffet, fancy dress, one or two drinks, champers and a sing song at midnight, then everyone off home at 0030. Now all I see is people destroyed by 1800 with the sole intention of drinking and drinking and drinking untill gone 0500. Many not caring about the event just are using it as an excuse to drink excess

And with all this drink comes emotion, emotion becomes anger. Its been a good few months where I thankfully havnt seen someone pin another person against a wall with a broken bottle, however tonight was the night it happened again. Hopefully its not a sign of the year to come.

Everyone stay safe on those there doors, there are some complete dicks out there

wow this year has got off to a start. All that last night, tonight I had some homeless geezer touching up people in my smoking area then setting fire to street bins....

oh life!

Pyrene,

Sounds like you are working in maidstone haha. But yes I get what you say about the time people drink until now! The last club I worked in full time was open until 6 on a Sunday morning and 4 on weekdays! This morning I was driving home from work in London at 5am, lewisham was like rush hour, but with drunken people every where aw well as the cars, I literally couldn't believe how busy it was. Central London was almost a ghost town though compared to the outskirts. Which would have been good if every road in the direction I wanted wasn't shut because apparently a few people wanted a little party and to set a few rockets off.

New Years has always been an anti climax for me. Worked a fair few on the doors, don't you always find there is no trouble until midnight and then all hell breaks loose?

Exile

Back