Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Harassment

Hello first of all I am sorry for intruding on a site specifically for people working in the industry but I don't know where else to look I have searched google for the correct equipment without luck.

I have been harassed for the last 2 years, people shouting abuse daily outside my home, I think it's called community mobbing, I would like to report it as I have literally lost the will to live these people are targetting me because I am ill and isolated, they are spreading all kind of rumors to the point I have lost the last few friends I have, they hacked my accounts but I'm sorting that atm, anyway I am looking for a listenning/recording device for under £100 as I am not rich that can pick up voices outside at a range of 200 - 300 feet, if it costs a tiny bit more I do not mind. Yes I suffer from mental health issues but this is not in my head I promise, they actually wake me up in the middle of the night also most mornings and I know it's not in my head because a neighbor shouted at them one night because she was trying to sleep. Any help would be life saving. Thank you.

fbg

The obvious question first. Have you reported any of this to the police or enviromental health dept?
What do you hope to gain by recording voice only, you may be better buying a cheap cctv camera from any hardware store which would also capture images and voices.

fbg

Visioneer

Super Moderator
.... pick up voices outside at a range of 200 - 300 feet,...

Unfortunately, it doesn't exist, unless they're using a megaphone.

If you anybody tries selling you something, they're on a con. Don't touch it, or them, with a bargepole.

V

premier

Longterm Registered User
Dammit V,

I was getting some leaflets done and now you have ruined it.

The truth isn't what's required!!!
One of these board cameras with and onboard mic for a sqillion pounds is the answer, back to the drawing board

Regards

premier

Visioneer

Super Moderator
Dammit V,

I was getting some leaflets done and now you have ruined it.

The truth isn't what's required!!!
One of these board cameras with and onboard mic for a sqillion pounds is the answer, back to the drawing board

Regards

premier
Care to bet DS could tell us he's already built one ?...

V :)

Something seems a little odd with this account.

Has it been reported to the police?
What have they done?
Has the hacking of accounts been looked at by the police?

Given the 'rumours' (and I can guess the content) is it Wise to fuel them by installing covert devices?

Something doesn't sit right here for me, no offence intended.

Hi thanks for your replies, I have actually deleted all my accounts as they even got into my paypal account and sure they have my online banking details, I've created new ones but have not reported it to the police as I am staying at a relatives atm, my mother and she does not want me to report it unless I have proof as she is afraid it might cause more problems. It started at my flat then started happening at my mothers where there has never been any problems, three times now coming back from the shop late at night as I started walking through an alley way a car would stop directly behind me and as I wear headphones they would put their full beams on, flash them to show they are trying to get my attention then rev their engines, tbh I've lost all my friends now, I'm guessing because of the rumours and them setting me up but it's the constant abuse that is getting too me. I was planning to get some proof then report it.

Hi thanks for your replies, I have actually deleted all my accounts as they even got into my paypal account and sure they have my online banking details, I've created new ones but have not reported it to the police as I am staying at a relatives atm, my mother and she does not want me to report it unless I have proof as she is afraid it might cause more problems. It started at my flat then started happening at my mothers where there has never been any problems, three times now coming back from the shop late at night as I started walking through an alley way a car would stop directly behind me and as I wear headphones they would put their full beams on, flash them to show they are trying to get my attention then rev their engines, tbh I've lost all my friends now, I'm guessing because of the rumours and them setting me up but it's the constant abuse that is getting too me. I was planning to get some proof then report it.
I appreciate that you may be going through a tough time, but the logic doesn't add up for me. The hacking of accounts can be proved electronically and traced to a wifi and MAC address (Potentially). The fact you are wandering a back alley at night and wearing headphones is odd given the threat you say you face.

The cynic in me says there is something thats not been disclosed here, and given the attention the locals are giving you I am guessing the accusations they have made against you are both embarrassing and unlawful, and this is what has stopped you going to the police.

Non of this of course justifies the Stalking, Harassment and Comms offences against you, however the only option here is to report it. Installing covert devices I feel will damage your credibility more than anything else, using a phone to film them as they follow you and keeping a log of what happens and involving who is a much better use of time and money.

Again, I will reiterate that non of this is personal, but I feel that it is necessary to pressure test your account given the ambiguity and apparent missing data.

Ivan67

Longterm Registered User
You sound screwed because they hacked your accounts, so they have this account now, but now that Viz piped in you can not buy that other fellas Mic, even if you did get a mic, those people are watching and listening to everything you are doing. Police are not going to help you if you start off with your mental health issues.

Sorry but I think there is only one thing you can do, buy your self a nice well oiled bullwhip, about a 4 meter should do it, dress up like Zoro and some how make the news for being out of your mind, this way others who are sane will come around to catch you on camera and then they can see these people, because really that is your best bet, the voices in your head keep you up at night because they do not even believe you.

Best Regards,

TMAC

Longterm Registered User
Jesus H Christ it's Ivan

Where the f@&k have you been, I had you down as KIA.....

Ivan67

Longterm Registered User
Jesus H Christ it's Ivan

Where the f@&k have you been, I had you down as KIA.....
Brain Tumor, getting better now, been about 11 months since the operation and my vision is back for about 2 months almost 100%.

Visioneer

Super Moderator
You sound screwed because they hacked your accounts, so they have this account now, but now that Viz piped in you can not buy that other fellas Mic, even if you did get a mic, those people are watching and listening to everything you are doing. Police are not going to help you if you start off with your mental health issues.

Sorry but I think there is only one thing you can do, buy your self a nice well oiled bullwhip, about a 4 meter should do it, dress up like Zoro and some how make the news for being out of your mind, this way others who are sane will come around to catch you on camera and then they can see these people, because really that is your best bet, the voices in your head keep you up at night because they do not even believe you.

Best Regards,
Welcome back mate

V :)

ShirleyShih

Full Registered User
Hello first of all I am sorry for intruding on a site specifically for people working in the industry but I don't know where else to look I have searched google for the correct equipment without luck.

I have been harassed for the last 2 years, people shouting abuse daily outside my home, I think it's called community mobbing, I would like to report it as I have literally lost the will to live these people are targetting me because I am ill and isolated, they are spreading all kind of rumors to the point I have lost the last few friends I have, they hacked my accounts but I'm sorting that atm, anyway I am looking for a listenning/recording device for under £100 as I am not rich that can pick up voices outside at a range of 200 - 300 feet, if it costs a tiny bit more I do not mind. Yes I suffer from mental health issues but this is not in my head I promise, they actually wake me up in the middle of the night also most mornings and I know it's not in my head because a neighbor shouted at them one night because she was trying to sleep. Any help would be life saving. Thank you.
I want to ask if you already bring it up your complaints first to your barangay officials nearby? I know its a general rule that all disputes or disagreements with your neighbors may be the subject of barangay conciliation. Otherwise, if it is a serious case, you can file the appropriate complaint against your neighbor before the court already.

harassment

First and foremost, I was not doing anything wrong or illegal. Second I've come here searching for some advice not to be ridiculed for an already bad situation by someone who obviously has not even looked into what I have said before replying, actually check out "gang stalking" "community mobbing" and you will see they do not need a reason and they do these things covertly directly to the person, they are smart but they are also like a group of trolls, they like to get to people but do it in a different way. I came here because you all I would imagine might know ways I could deal with this situation. My mental health problems stem from life experiences and I am not one of the poor souls that are naturally mentally ill, its not something to take the piss out of.

Ivan67

Longterm Registered User
First and foremost, I was not doing anything wrong or illegal. Second I've come here searching for some advice not to be ridiculed for an already bad situation by someone who obviously has not even looked into what I have said before replying, actually check out "gang stalking" "community mobbing" and you will see they do not need a reason and they do these things covertly directly to the person, they are smart but they are also like a group of trolls, they like to get to people but do it in a different way. I came here because you all I would imagine might know ways I could deal with this situation. My mental health problems stem from life experiences and I am not one of the poor souls that are naturally mentally ill, its not something to take the piss out of.
Oh relax princess, all good fun.

Look Mobbing, maybe you should have sought advice from one of those Seattle Libtard PC forums, I am sure they could have been more sympathetic.

Here is my solution, since you are mentally ill, then go after them with a weapon of some sort, nothing too serious, just enough to make the evening news.

When the police show up, just let the police know that the person stole all your money for staircase food and now your steps will not get to eat for the rest of the month. You may not get the same exact reaction you would from Seattle Libtards, but you are going to get some help.

Remember, only evening news, you go making international news and you are really going to find out what mobbing is. Also, when the police show up, they are in charge, you attempt to question that while on one of your fits and you may not enjoy their company.

Visioneer

Super Moderator
Oh relax princess, all good fun.

Look Mobbing, maybe you should have sought advice from one of those Seattle Libtard PC forums, I am sure they could have been more sympathetic.

Here is my solution, since you are mentally ill, then go after them with a weapon of some sort, nothing too serious, just enough to make the evening news.

When the police show up, just let the police know that the person stole all your money for staircase food and now your steps will not get to eat for the rest of the month. You may not get the same exact reaction you would from Seattle Libtards, but you are going to get some help.

Remember, only evening news, you go making international news and you are really going to find out what mobbing is. Also, when the police show up, they are in charge, you attempt to question that while on one of your fits and you may not enjoy their company.
Aw hell Ivan, we've missed you,

V xxx

Top Bottom