Longterm Registered User
Hi Harassment,

As much as I like Ivan's suggestion, the first thing you should be doing is contacting the police as mentioned by fbg on the first reply. Once it has been reported you'll get a crime reference number. Log all further incident using this number and the police will see that there is a repeat problem rather than a one off incident. You'll need to keep a record of the date, time and what happened/was said to you.
If your neighbor witnessed this, mention it to the police as your neighbor will be able to collaborate your story.

Ivan - hope you recover quickly dude.