Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hard question...guys....

TheLittle

Full Registered User
Good Afternoon guys,

There are another experience that can allow you to work in the security place? over military and police exp?

Yours sincerely

TheLittle

LJH1

Longterm Registered User
If your asking if you need military or police experience to work in security then the answer is no you do not, however it can be advantageous for certain roles.

Which sector are you talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World

TheLittle

Full Registered User
If your asking if you need military or police experience to work in security then the answer is no you do not, however it can be advantageous for certain roles.

Which sector are you talking about?

i thinking to start how maritime security and in the future with any experience to start how close protection officer

saward

Longterm Registered User
Two questions.

How old are you?

Do you have any security experience, police or commercial security?

TheLittle

Full Registered User
i'm young, i have 20 years old, no military experience or police, I did only the steward any time ago, nothing important...

LJH1

Longterm Registered User
Best advise mate would be gain some more experience within different security roles, events etc. it is a very competitive market with lots of experienced guys so you need to realise if you go down this path you will be competing against these guys.

Im sure if you search the forum you can find all the info you need, but you need to realise from the start that simply completing a course does not equal work.

TheLittle

Full Registered User
i believe it that its hard to work in this place, i hope to upgrade my mind and my future skills mate, thanks a lot for help me

Top Bottom