hard question...guys....

TheLittle

Full Registered User
Good Afternoon guys,

There are another experience that can allow you to work in the security place? over military and police exp?

Yours sincerely

TheLittle

If your asking if you need military or police experience to work in security then the answer is no you do not, however it can be advantageous for certain roles.

Which sector are you talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World

If your asking if you need military or police experience to work in security then the answer is no you do not, however it can be advantageous for certain roles.

Which sector are you talking about?

i thinking to start how maritime security and in the future with any experience to start how close protection officer

i'm young, i have 20 years old, no military experience or police, I did only the steward any time ago, nothing important...

Best advise mate would be gain some more experience within different security roles, events etc. it is a very competitive market with lots of experienced guys so you need to realise if you go down this path you will be competing against these guys.

Im sure if you search the forum you can find all the info you need, but you need to realise from the start that simply completing a course does not equal work.

i believe it that its hard to work in this place, i hope to upgrade my mind and my future skills mate, thanks a lot for help me

Back