Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Raymondo

Full Registered User
Hello to you all,
I dont know how good this site is! I ve been working on the circuit for a few years, fully trained on HECPO, got the license, done the business for Queen and Country. I dont want to waste my time speaking to wannbe. just professional people who are in game and Know the Score.

Please dont take my comment in any form or wrong way. :D

Covert Munkey

Administrator
Welcome Raymondo!

Glad to have you on board!

How did you hear about this website?

Is Raymondo a suttle hint at the CP firm operating in Baggers?

REgardless, good to have you on board buddy!

Raymondo

Full Registered User
Hi Covert Munkey,
Thank you for weclome me on board! I was just running through the wesbite and bob your uncle?! Raymondo a name I used, I do have good friends in the Baggers I know and who have come back from the sand pit and are still serveing. They are doing a bloody good jobs, which some people would never understand. Remembrace Day is around the corner and I will be on parade showing my respect for forces on the frontline, past and present and mate in the private company. one more thing?! are you a EX RMP(thats a good name)

RAYMONDO, What is HECPO? ........close protection officer...........but what type?

Do you have any companies which employee celebs/TV etc. Another lad on a thread was asking?

Cheers

Utrique

Full Registered User
I beleive its Hostile Environment CPO...

A number of companies require this for you to work for them in the likes of Iraq. Have a look at the CRG website)

Top Bottom